Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

DeletedUser24785

People can spend their money on whatever they like, if they want to spend it on this game as a hobby so what.
I spend £1000 on a golf membership before i even hit a ball, then balls ,clubs ,shoes etc etc, but thats my choice it my hobby.
But does how much i spend make me a better golfer, i can assure you it doesn't, as with this game. Its your choice if you spend money on the game or not, more golders please, it helps me trade for free gold.
So stop whining, this argument has gone on server after server, old hat and boring , get over it.

People can spend their money on whatever they like, if they want to spend it on this game as a hobby so what.
I spend £1000 on a golf membership before i even hit a ball, then balls ,clubs ,shoes etc etc, but thats my choice it my hobby.
But does how much i spend make me a better golfer, i can assure you it doesn't, as with this game. Its your choice if you spend money on the game or not, more golders please, it helps me trade for free gold.
So stop whining, this argument has gone on server after server, old hat and boring , get over it.

Not a great analogy in my opinion, because you need the techinique to play golf otherwise you can't swing a ball for your life. In Grepolis, if you spend 1k on gold (god forbid you do, that a LOT of money), you can get somewhere without any prior experience in the game, probably to at least 20k before you get conquested if you're THAT bad. Of course it's optional whether you choose to buy gold, otherwise it would not be a free MMO. I guess I'm whining now, but I think I have a justified reason to be whining

DeletedUser24785

The point i was making was people can spend their money in anyway they wish too. If to look good on a free to play game, thats up to them.
Also one 118 there was at least 1 player who easily spent £1000+, even to win an event when server was won.