Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

DeletedUser56719

I guess I gathered enough informations for this world. And my conclusion? This is Leontini 2.0
In the following post I am waiting Check Mate players to come and cry here about how I don't know anything, you are a good team, etc. Things that will only prove everything I said here. It will be proved even if you "big characters" won't say anything. (I hope you will come and make my day)

To answer to a hypocrite. That I respected in the first part of this world.
I hear a lot of moaning about what Grep. has become. Why not try and make it better ourselves,
Quit with the branches- only 30 members can win domination- more alliances more fun.
Let the best alliance win with 30 members, whether it down to gold, skill or diplomacy. You don't need branches, esp. so early all you do is split your best players as you cant trust your golders and simmers to run other branches.
Any decent alliance with good members will attack multi branched alliances as much as single alliances anyway.
Sorry this is in Top 12 ,lol

No, no one can. Why? You have a pact with Nemesis and their academy Retribution and another one with SCUFFIES. Is Move WHG? No, even WHG was more respectable than him lol.

I cant see how when only 30 members can win domination, only 30 members playing well as a team can even things up against golders and pre-mades, you just have to be as active and play as well as them. But time will tell ,we'll see in a month or two whether branch alliances are in the top 12 , or good single 30 members alliances are. Having pacts is just as effective as another branch ,hence i mentioned diplomacy.

Yes, but no, I am pretty sure your pact with Nemesis will end in a merge, why? Because this is Check Mate. You premade, you gold users, you alarm less players. You only can take cities from @HI droggen that literally HANDED OFF you cities. You can't take cities otherwise than ganging with Nemesis. This pact of your is quite in your favour, you are no match for Nemesis with all your gold and with all your arrogance. You literally can't take cities from us, but from Nemesis? you have no chance. Well done with this noob pact. Check Mate will swim until Nemesis decide that they are no more useful for them. In final let me show you all your cowardish coaliton, you MRA. I am so sorry for all your 10 strong players that need to listen to that ...

200w.webp

Check Mate
del.gif
Nemesis
del.gif
SCRUFFIES
del.gif
Retribution
del.gif
Players101

Let's continue with Nemesis.
They are not bad, alliance, actually they are a very strong one, they have a real chance for this server. Unfortunately thier player Dunster91 won't finish this server. Sad, so sad. But I am not sorry. His reason for leaving Spirtum Sancti was because he was afraid of Check Mate, thing that I don't really judge. You can't do anything in this game WITHOUT alarm lol. You noob, thank your for all the BP you gifted me, all my 4 slots I've made clearing your troops are thanking you. So dear Joffrey Dunster, ghost now and don't make your alliance suffer loses because your inactivity. In final, they have a real chance to win,
200w.webp
But we can't really forget about Animal Farm.

To be honest, they impressed me, some big spenders there. But what they don't understand is the macro mechanics of this game. I would love to see how they handle Check Mate coalition. They are looking vrey nice. But only time will tell if they survive, why? Internal issues are the worst. And it can happen to anyone, but new formed teams are more likely to break because of this. They have some chances to win this world depending on thier diplomacy and depending how united they are.

200w.webp

Any other alliance in top12 is supporting Check Mate coalition or is just food for big fishes. I am sorry for some alliances that fell before rising, but leadership is a irreplaceable variable.

Thank you for reading this post. I had fun writing it and I have fun shaming hypocrites noobs that thinks money can buy a character or money can make you a man. I admit, only money without brain or character can make you the president of USA, but everyone knows who you are. Everyone knows what you're capable of.

giphy.gif

I have to come back and show the world SS loses against CM lol.

The GM was one of their players that was kicked because he didn't wanted to handoff a city to Move. that makes 3 cities lost after he was cowardly kicked for no reason by this noob dictator. Total by now 3 cities
Another 3 cities lost by Itachi in the 44/54 border, cities that we didn't bothered to defned. Not even for BP. That makes a Total of 6 cities
Another 4 cities lost by Galib on the same islands as Itachi on 44/54 border, and without any defence. Total 10 cities lost.
6280 from SSW lost 2 cities in the same spot as Galib and Itachi.
poths04 lol lost 1 city to CM - city that we admit we lost, with a post in form. Total 11 cities lost.
HI droggen handed them 5 citites. In ocean 55, but no problem, we just have to take them back. Total 16 cities.

giphy.gif

Cheers,
Big Papa

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Quite interesting actually, thanks for sharing.
Rather sassy actually, remember, this is only a game, and I feel you have some personal hatred built towards Check.
I will share my part on the whole thing later in my sink and swim.

DeletedUser24785

You show quotes by me, which were actually my personnal thoughts, nothing to do with being a member of CM.
Also your pact information needs a lot more actual facts than guessing.
As for gold , i don't buy gold, any gold i have used has been acquired by trading, as i do every server, or servers in between ones i play.
Also my post was against multi-branches , not pacts or Naps, hence the word 'diplomacy 'was used, look up its meaning.
Bar all that an interesting post for that , i'll like it,lol

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
If I may say, Check Mate dont make the rules, if you did abide by the suggestions of timothy then it's your fault. With 30 members and without sister alliances / pacts / or certain level of understanding with other alliances, only ghosts would make it to the domination lol.

I Have nothing to do with this post or this war but based on what posted i'm simply replying

DeletedUser46108

Hey mate this is an impressive post, Im sorry you guys are losing so hard it makes you feel this way.
Where to begin...

1. Pact with Scruffies? This was their diplomat attacking me yesterday.
GVYE9cS.png

2. We can only take cities from Droggen?
KkIYVtP.png

u5BGoTf.png

O01r8cu.png

kCZnHMP.png

AgFoO7s.png

I mean we are 16-0 against SS....wait make it 18-0, I almost forgot about your sister considering we dont have(need).
This 18-0 score doesnt take into account that The GM has lost 5 more cities, but everytime he just leaves and then rejoins to "save" your warscore.

Does it really matter that much if you are down 0-18 or 0-23?
I mean this really is a bit embarassing to look at not going to lie:
80i32v3.png

vjbsOJI.png

3. We dont have a pact with either Nemesis or Retribution, sorry to burst your bubble mate. You are losing hard without there being any giant coalitions against you. Sorry to say, but one isnt needed.

SS has some world class players, sadly they are far from a world class team. Credit where credit is due, I have no idea how you got some of these players to put the real time and real money they dedicate to this game, into your hands......

Good luck in the next world Papa, make it a speed 1 and maybe you will last longer!

shorkii

Hekatontarch
Move dude nice to meet you here too buddy. Well stop spending coins and play like a normal guy i would love you so much like that! Want me to join you? )

DeletedUser57118

Ana are obviously nemesis, basically same roaster, idk who is QOQ tho

DeletedUser56719

Hey mate this is an impressive post, Im sorry you guys are losing so hard it makes you feel this way.
Where to begin...

1. Pact with Scruffies? This was their diplomat attacking me yesterday.
GVYE9cS.png

2. We can only take cities from Droggen?
KkIYVtP.png

u5BGoTf.png

O01r8cu.png

kCZnHMP.png

AgFoO7s.png

I mean we are 16-0 against SS....wait make it 18-0, I almost forgot about your sister considering we dont have(need).
This 18-0 score doesnt take into account that The GM has lost 5 more cities, but everytime he just leaves and then rejoins to "save" your warscore.

Does it really matter that much if you are down 0-18 or 0-23?
I mean this really is a bit embarassing to look at not going to lie:
80i32v3.png

vjbsOJI.png

3. We dont have a pact with either Nemesis or Retribution, sorry to burst your bubble mate. You are losing hard without there being any giant coalitions against you. Sorry to say, but one isnt needed.

SS has some world class players, sadly they are far from a world class team. Credit where credit is due, I have no idea how you got some of these players to put the real time and real money they dedicate to this game, into your hands......

Good luck in the next world Papa, make it a speed 1 and maybe you will last longer!
I have to come back and show the world SS loses against CM lol.

The GM was one of their players that was kicked because he didn't wanted to handoff a city to Move. that makes 3 cities lost after he was cowardly kicked for no reason by this noob dictator. Total by now 3 cities
Another 3 cities lost by Itachi in the 44/54 border, cities that we didn't bothered to defned. Not even for BP. That makes a Total of 6 cities
Another 4 cities lost by Galib on the same islands as Itachi on 44/54 border, and without any defence. Total 10 cities lost.
6280 from SSW lost 2 cities in the same spot as Galib and Itachi.
poths04 lol lost 1 city to CM - city that we admit we lost, with a post in form. Total 11 cities lost.
HI droggen handed them 5 citites. In ocean 55, but no problem, we just have to take them back. Total 16 cities.

Your pacts are real, you are a LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! hahahha noob, don't deny it, just accept them.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser46108

The GM was one of their players that was kicked because he didn't wanted to handoff a city to Move.
Cheers,
Big Papa

Is this what he is telling you and if it is, do you actually believe him?

Me, handed 7 cities to my teammates so far.
xn9KGbm.png

You, handed 0 cities to your teammates so far.
TJGcjuO.png

@Move. = Giver?
@Big Papa = Taker?