Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

1saaa

Strategos
So, big papa. I'd like to compliment you on the creation of this thread.

Its rare that I see someone so desperate to pull the curtains over their sinking ship that they have to go through the effort of creating an entire PnP for a pretty pathetic case of she said he said.

Let me make this clear. If you are right about this then I truly tip my hat to you. No seriously. If you are right you deserve credit. Well no. Not at all.

You've accused checkmate and nemesis of hugging. Fair enough. Yet you cannot provide anything whatsoever to back up your claims. Literally nothing. Surely you could pull up a message, support windows or anything whatsoever? The fact that you ran into this headfirst to me screams of someone who knows their days are numbered and is desperately trying to save their skin. So, you sling mud at every wall desperately praying that something sticks.

Furthermore, in the second half of your PnP you attempted to defend all your loses to checkmate. Honestly, this is a recipe for failure. Do that and you will add fuel to the every growing fire that is tearing your team apart ;)

In short. You've lost. And, now you are slinging around mud and trying to gain some sort of moral high ground in attempt to land the blame of your defeat as far from you as possible. If you are right. Then you're still a moron. Anyone with common sense knows that in a situation like this it becomes a situation of he said she said (a popularity contest). Accusing two teams with a lot of active externals players is an excellent way to lose a popularity contest ;)

I'm not even going to get started on how you've called this server Leontini 2.0. Even though that is what aggravates me most about this post.

DeletedUser57118

Its rare that I see someone so desperate to pull the curtains over their sinking ship that they have to go through the effort of creating an entire PnP for a pretty pathetic case of she said he said.

Let me make this clear. If you are right about this then I truly tip my hat to you. No seriously. If you are right you deserve credit. Well no. Not at all.

You've accused checkmate and nemesis of hugging. Fair enough. Yet you cannot provide anything whatsoever to back up your claims. Literally nothing. Surely you could pull up a message, support windows or anything whatsoever? The fact that you ran into this headfirst to me screams of someone who knows their days are numbered and is desperately trying to save their skin. So, you sling mud at every wall desperately praying that something sticks.

Furthermore, in the second half of your PnP you attempted to defend all your loses to checkmate. Honestly, this is a recipe for failure. Do that and you will add fuel to the every growing fire that is tearing your team apart ;)

In short. You've lost. And, now you are slinging around mud and trying to gain some sort of moral high ground in attempt to land the blame of your defeat as far from you as possible. If you are right. Then you're still a moron. Anyone with common sense knows that in a situation like this it becomes a situation of he said she said (a popularity contest). Accusing two teams with a lot of active externals players is an excellent way to lose a popularity contest ;)
Hardly an impartial view but yeah ur right

DeletedUser56719

I'm not even going to get started on how you've called this server Leontini 2.0. Even though that is what aggravates me most about this post.
I can prove everything I said, but unfortunetly I will reveal my information providers names. Things that I won't do. I put respect above your pathetic post. If you didn't observed this world enough please just stay in your place.

Anyone that has informations I have, knows I am right ;)

DeletedUser57118

So you’re saying it’s right without our providing any proof...

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
I have to come back and show the world SS loses against CM lol.

The GM was one of their players that was kicked because he didn't wanted to handoff a city to Move. that makes 3 cities lost after he was cowardly kicked for no reason by this noob dictator. Total by now 3 cities
Another 3 cities lost by Itachi in the 44/54 border, cities that we didn't bothered to defned. Not even for BP. That makes a Total of 6 cities
Another 4 cities lost by Galib on the same islands as Itachi on 44/54 border, and without any defence. Total 10 cities lost.
6280 from SSW lost 2 cities in the same spot as Galib and Itachi.
poths04 lol lost 1 city to CM - city that we admit we lost, with a post in form. Total 11 cities lost.
HI droggen handed them 5 citites. In ocean 55, but no problem, we just have to take them back. Total 16 cities.

Your pacts are real, you are a LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! hahahha noob, don't deny it, just accept them.

giphy.gif
PUT THIS POST IN THE HALL OF FAME.... I MEAN LAME

this is so sad LMAO. dude is literally trying to explain away a shutout score hahahahahaha.
"we decided not to defend the cities" is not a valid excuse for losing said cities, it just means you knew it was gonna get bad for cities you could defend, but then you start losing those too. Like you are literally throwing your own team under the bus here....

you are essentially saying; "we recruited people with 16+ cities in an area we could not defend, so when they lose those cities it isn't our fault just them" <------ TOP NOTCH LEADERSHIP HERE
Not sure what the attempt of this post was. Honestly, if anything it made you look worse than just the stats themselves did. I didn't think that was possible TBH, very impressive of you to make yourself look like even more of a clown than before.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yoo newbs, im hearing a lot of internal/external chatter that @Big Papa is me.

First of all that is not true, and second of all i play only conquest as i dont have time nor motivation to play 2nd rate slow worlds :)

Moon Breathing

Chiliarch
As a former member of SS, I would like to clarify some things:
- I respect your game skills @Big Papa , but the way you've been leading is questionable. And now you posted this.
- Most of the players listed before were recruited by Big P.
cry01.png
cry02.png
cry03.png
cry04.png

2020-05-31 (5).png
Some of them were in the premade and decided to drop before the link, mostly in O54, just to build 5k/6k/7k cities to hand over to CM(this could have been avoided and now they become dead weight),
others were recruited directed from others oceans just to feed CM and animal farm.

The founder should take the responsability of his bad decisions instead blaming the others.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Tbh I found no organized drop in the beginning of the server, Big Papa decided team will drop a day later, I said I'll drop now for the gold (i'm a free player and i have a primary world for now so don't mind me) and will shift to the core when everyone drops. But the plan was preponed and they dropped on O55.

Anyway I took bunch of small cities around which I cleared with leadership that I may not be able to hold (meanwhile already took cities in O55 ofcourse) but the gold and BP on O54 should be worth it. And it was, I have no regrets in losing them specially to players with 320LS already built where us free players were barely making 100 in each town. Anyway thats different and is okay.

What I mean is I feel like it's a kids playground here throwing stats at each other. It don't matter how many cities are lost or gained, if you going to sink tomorrow anyway. I feel @thebudreturns , @Puppy Cuddle and @Trist3 worked on the alliance more than the founder himself, respect. Whoa wrote such a big post, I barely care about this server, just came back to taste the good old revolt feeling and the gold is good too. Cheers

Hey mate this is an impressive post, Im sorry you guys are losing so hard it makes you feel this way.
Where to begin...

1. Pact with Scruffies? This was their diplomat attacking me yesterday.
GVYE9cS.png

2. We can only take cities from Droggen?
KkIYVtP.png

u5BGoTf.png

O01r8cu.png

kCZnHMP.png

AgFoO7s.png

I mean we are 16-0 against SS....wait make it 18-0, I almost forgot about your sister considering we dont have(need).
This 18-0 score doesnt take into account that The GM has lost 5 more cities, but everytime he just leaves and then rejoins to "save" your warscore.

Does it really matter that much if you are down 0-18 or 0-23?
I mean this really is a bit embarassing to look at not going to lie:
80i32v3.png

vjbsOJI.png

3. We dont have a pact with either Nemesis or Retribution, sorry to burst your bubble mate. You are losing hard without there being any giant coalitions against you. Sorry to say, but one isnt needed.

SS has some world class players, sadly they are far from a world class team. Credit where credit is due, I have no idea how you got some of these players to put the real time and real money they dedicate to this game, into your hands......

Good luck in the next world Papa, make it a speed 1 and maybe you will last longer!

Hey, just wanted to say that although this forum is hilarious and it's pretty much worthless to argue, I have to say there's an element of truth in what Big Papa is claiming. I think at this point, it is blantantly clear that most, if not all of Check Mate are using gold to boost their cities, debatable whether they bought or traded it. I personally think that they've bought it, as I don't think it's possible that everyone in their alliance was able to trade to an amount of gold so big that you can grow 2-4k in a day, 20 times over. Also, you claim that SCRUFFIES attacked you first. But it simply is not true. I have a mate inside SCRUFFIES who told me that SCRUFFIES was initially attacked first, shortly after I got a good f##king from CM and lost my first city. I'm disappointed that CM members are lying and trying to cover up their gold abuse, it's almost sad really. And yeah, I'm not a pro like many of the CM members claim they are (cough cough viperall), acutally I'm an casual player, who came to Pseira for a bit of fun and had the misfortune to spawn on a practically full CM island. But at least I didn't have to use gold in order to grow, I think gold spammers like CM ruin the fun for everyone, and I know someone's gonna reply saying that I should just "gEt gOoD" or some butthurt CM member will just wipe me off the face of Pseira because they felt "offended," but at this point I have extremely low morale to even continue playing. I miss the skill of the old, where gold spammers were rare and strategy and experience ruled over money, but I guess that's the way it goes. Oh and one last thing. I don't think any of the CM members can claim that "LeAdErShIp" got them to where they are right now, because leadership doesn't give you 20 cities, each around 5000 points :)