less and less people :(

DeletedUser41523

So I've actually dug into this a little more here. This is what I've found. In terms of players Grepolis isn't in a slump, it still has some healthy markets and appears to be expanding those markets, its adding new features rather than riding out the old ones so I can only assume that its doing alright in terms of player base and cash flow.

While I've been gold trading on Emporion and Golgi I've noticed that these worlds are reasonably sized and healthy and longer lasting. Here's why I think people might be thinking this. People are mistaking a lack of forum/game personalities at the moment for a sign of Grepolis' demise. Bear in mind, I haven't dug horribly deep into a world yet. But its definitely missing a few key faces. I think right now Grepolis is at a point where its older personalities and the cliques they typically bring with them have gone missing and newer ones haven't really emerged to take their place. There's also many people who only will even show up and play seriously when certain people call. A few names that seem to be missing that come to mind are Deathwishx13, Tyroneblack, -Achilles-, Big Bad, Mojosrisin, Bend24, Daizan, etc. Think that its going to be a bit before we either see them again or someone else rises to take their place.

DeletedUser37468

It would help alot if the powers at be would reopen registrations to Golgi.....that way some of those who are in older worlds (such as Abdera) would probably start to migrate across to the new server

That won't happen til the powers at be reopen the front gate and maybe raise the entry quota