Pnp Lessons from the Rim - What Makes a Mod Good??

DeletedUser

Welcome to:
34833737.jpg

Welcome to the second class of Lessons from the Rim. We are a small group of players who are trying to make grepo a better place, by providing free lessons of how to play the game to noobs who will listen and learn, and a free permanent vacation further out on the rim to those that dont. In today's lecture you will learn what makes a mod good.

There are many types of mods, flowerpot mods, chihuahua mods, and lightsaber mods are the most common. "What weird names are those professor?? Been taking to many arthritis tablets," you might ask?? Well i say listen and learn, everything will be explained.

The lesson​

Mod 1
Flowerpot Mods

Also known as a Flos Ollam moderator for all you latin geeks.

Evil_Plant_Secondary.jpg5d176564-71d4-4e00-af46-27061d35d200Large.jpg

Why are some mods like flowerpots?? Well, flowerpots sit in a corner, and do not get noticed. They do not make a sound or get attention. Then all of a sudden, one day it falls on your toes off its pedestals and shows you who's boss.

This is like some moderators, they sit in a corner and dont speak, and no one pays them any attention. Then, all of a sudden, they appear, banhammer swinging, smacking you in all the sensitive spots.

Mod 2
Chihuahua Mods

Also known as a Canis Interfectorem moderator.

Killer_Chihuahua.jpg

Chihuahua's. We all know them. The little dogs, that are so tiny, yet they let off the most obscene loud noises. It is hard not to squash the little buggers.

This is like some mods. They run around the forums trying to sound scary and make people fear them. In reality, the most harm they can do is scratch your ankles.

Mod 3
Lightsaber Mods
(Its may the 4th after all ^^)
Also known as a Lux Machaera moderator.

tumblr_lzwu4fLHA61robmsdo1_400.gif

Lightsabers. They are bright and colorful. They make a beautiful buzzing sound. They can slice through steel like butter. The ultimate weapon, beautiful, yet deadly.

How is this like a moderator?? Well certain moderators are bright colorful, and also noisy. They love attention. But, they can also obliterate you in one hit with their ban-saber. Beware of these mods, you never know when they will strike.

In Summary

It is now time to conclude this lecture. "But professor, you haven't told us which sort of mod is the best?? Also what does this have to do with Sestos?? IF you don't make it work specific, a lightsaber mod will come and cut you down!!!"

Well student worshipers, the key to being a good mod is to worship your betters. This is why Jorvisa will be a good mod in my opinion.

PNP_zpsc49b2d19.png
(RTS/Nilmoni is Jorvisa1 for you noooobs who don't know)

As for being world specific, why do i need to do that if i have mods in my pay?? :p

DeletedUser

Which category do I fall under...Hopefully the sweetest one possible. <3

& Jors! Hopefully you won't let him get away with bad things.. That'd be terrible..as then I'd actually have to work.. :/

DeletedUser19042

Which category do I fall under...Hopefully the sweetest one possible. <3

& Jors! Hopefully you won't let him get away with bad things.. That'd be terrible..as then I'd actually have to work.. :/

lol..he actually edited that. I never wrote that. lol
He edited a post of me into that. It is Obvious. :p

And jono..I warned you! NEVER edit my posts. You did it with druvi, but not with me!

And I enjoyed reading. :p

DeletedUser

You are a flowerpot mod Lane, nice and sweet until you hammer peoples toes :p

ROFL :D Jor, dont get to mad, i can make worse ones remember ;D And i know you really do worship me.....

I dont remember promising you anything :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personal threats aye?? :D Gonna warn yourself for that?? :p

DeletedUser19042

I thought you disliked dogs? and loved cats instead?

DeletedUser23516

He obviously doesn't know what he's saying. What he means is Jono is smelly and Gold is an awesome guy.

DeletedUser23516

^Proof there is a picture for everything on the internet