Let It Be Known To All

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I must tell you that you really have a lot to learn about information gathering :p

DeletedUser

I must tell you, the day you teach me anything is the day i give up this game.

DeletedUser

Now that's off-topic and bullying too bad it dosn't offend me.

Updates on the TEA event

DeletedUser

Its ok little boy, is mummy calling you?

Dude, can you please stop hijacking every single thread with the Raptok bashing.

Bash him all you want but keep it to one thread. It's getting annoying.

DeletedUser

Dude, can you please stop hijacking every single thread with the Raptok bashing.

Bash him all you want but keep it to one thread. It's getting annoying.

Smalls I agree. But ThaUnit tried to open a thread but then Ryan locked it :eek:

DeletedUser

Methinks Rappy should just move to Iota or something. It'd save him a lot of trouble.

DeletedUser

Methinks Thaunit should just respect his wishes to be left alone. I understand it may be considered PnP? But there should be a line where if a player wishes to be left alone it would respected. I dont know how Raptok feels about this but Im even offended by thaunits constants snipes at him..ruins the sportsmanship of it...almost as bad a Krustard and Big John E.

DeletedUser8362

i agree with you sn6494900. It also changes the topic, and ruins the convo. Just makes me want to leave the forum. It would leave beta with 1 less forum reader, and we all know we have none :p

DeletedUser

Please refer to my other post i am done with him.

I take your comments onboard, however, it was definitely not a one way street and I feel slightly agrieved that these comments seem only to be directed at me.

DeletedUser

i agree with you sn6494900. It also changes the topic, and ruins the convo. Just makes me want to leave the forum. It would leave beta with 1 less forum reader, and we all know we have none :p

forum readers to date -1 :p

DeletedUser

Locking this thread as it's gone horribly off topic and would probably be better if it was dead anyway.

If you guys want to restart the topic but post in a sportsmanlike way and keep it calm and collective I will be more than happy for you to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.