Let me give you a lesson on what an MRA is

DeletedUser

I was browsing Corinth and I saw this

screenshotlmq.png

Let me give you the definition of a MRA. A MRA is a mass recruiting alliance. You guys at MRA are a mass recruiting alliance.

maroa.png

Man I cant wait till BP is out to destroy you guys

47600773.png

DeletedUser

I see many people that hate MRA's ,i don't know really why... i'm not defending anyone,but if an large alliance can manage to survive and achieve great things due to an good leadership,i don't see what is wrong...but this things are very rare...just an oppinion from the little hornet :)

DeletedUser

clapping-hands.jpg

Well done Alpha, for figuring out that M.R.A is an MRA. Must have taken you a few days to realise this, you are a real genius. I'm surprised no one else has thought of this before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

clapping-hands.jpg

Well done for figuring out that M.R.A is an MRA. Must have taken you a few days to realise this, you are a real genius. I'm surprised no one else has thought of this before.

I knew all the time what an MRA means,so i don't see the reason for insulting me...
Anyway in my previous post i was talking about something else,but i guess you didn't figured that out,so i think you're not an genius like me... :)

DeletedUser10837

I think some people on this thread are either new or clueless. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I knew all the time what an MRA means,so i don't see the reason for insulting me...
Anyway in my previous post i was talking about something else,but i guess you didn't figured that out,so i think you're not an genius like me... :)

lol noooo, I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to alpha :D

DeletedUser345

This is getting so entertaining at how many noobs/newbs are ranting at M.R.A with no idea of the context, leadership etc. of the alliance, i think they will get suprised. :D

DeletedUser8969

let the noobs have their fun. it lets them work off some nervous energy before bp ends. noobs will be noobs. our leaders are a little too busy to do any PnP's right now. really was never our style.

don't mind if others do. gives me something to chuckle at between farm demands and alliance demands. some people think it's fun and i'm all for people having fun.