Let me tell you a story

• Thread starter DeletedUser10962
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

Taras has been a woefully bad server, eventually you were either team A or B. At least at one point Demon Spit was team C but well.... we all know what happened eventually there. there isnt a single alliance on Taras that can say they did it all on their own, and its a problem on every server in grepolis. Players no longer care about doing it their way, they care more about doing whatever it takes to win.

and that on any server is dull as hell.

I'm gonna take taras as a training scenario after my 3 years of being away, i got the groove back and i think i have one more server in me. A lot of you will see me on the next 3/3 or 2/3 or 3/2 speed conquest server if you play, A lot of you will be my enemy though. and that makes me feel warm inside :)

DeletedUser43325

What's hilarious to me is that after months of srbija beating their chests claiming they are the best and that they won this server before it even started - they (through their patsies Splash) come to me asking to broker a deal that will hand us their lighthouse in exchange for 80+ players that "deserve a crown" getting cycled in when we win it.

One word, pathetic.

None of your players deserve crowns. I don't care how much time and effort you say they put in. Ours put in the same, if not more. They backed a losing horse and thus, deserve nothing.

You couldn't win on the battlefield so now your only option is to attempt to broker a deal to get this crown your so desperate for. Shows quite a bit of loyalty to have Vazgel creating a list of players for Srbija and HerGrace creating a list of Splash that are willing to sabotage your own alliance(s) to come to the dark side and get handed a crown by Envenom.

And you wonder why you didn't win...

(for those, presumably SaF leaders, that would like proof of these conversations, simply PM me in game and I will happily hand over the transcripts)

"With friends like these, who needs enemies"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's hilarious to me is that after months of srbija beating their chests claiming they are the best and that they won this server before it even started - they (through their patsies Splash) come to me asking to broker a deal that will hand us their lighthouse in exchange for 80+ players that "deserve a crown" getting cycled in when we win it.

One word, pathetic.

None of your players deserve crowns. I don't care how much time and effort you say they put in. Ours put in the same, if not more. They backed a losing horse and thus, deserve nothing.

You couldn't win on the battlefield so now your only option is to attempt to broker a deal to get this crown your so desperate for. Shows quite a bit of loyalty to have Vazgel creating a list of players for Srbija and HerGrace creating a list of Splash that are willing to sabotage your own alliance(s) to come to the dark side and get handed a crown by Envenom.

(for those, presumably SaF leaders, that would like proof of these conversations, simply PM me in game and I will happily hand over the transcripts)

LOL. I have never created a list.
I was asked to do a technical job - to check a given list - players without crowns. I did.
And put on my name (I don't care = I don't need anything = remove me from there).

Please check facts with Her Grace and leave my name out of this.

DeletedUser43325

Sure - so you were just arbitrarily creating / viewing a list of players without any idea what it could possibly be for. And you think anyone is actually going to buy that? Class act.

DeletedUser

One word, pathetic.

if someone pathetic,that was you, you are back when you see that ENhave chance to win. Ill never see for my 5 years on Grepo dirtiest alliance then yours. No one from Serbs dont want crown, i mean from Srbija(first team).Vazgel dont make a list, thats for sure, and one more thing, this what you write here was talk between you and someone other, and show to all your honor, you dont have that, many of your players have, but you not. Sorry for my bad English, this is my first time to write on ext., but, you me with your lies. i can congrats to En for wining world, but, they win without you, and you just back to take certificate or crown, which you dont deserved, primarily like a man.

DeletedUser

You all know I have never, absolutely never made any deals with venoms.
Never intended to comunicate with any of you. Nor I will do that in the future.

I am absolutely loyal to my people.

you can put as many bs on my name as you wish, people will find out what is true and what is a BS.
This is BS.

I will do everything to keep our lighthouse,as I do everything now. How stuppid someone can be claiming i could do otherwise.

Good bye and leave my name out of this dirty forum.

DeletedUser43325

The reasons surrounding my departure and return are my own business, and I could not care less what you think about it. Nor do I care what a disillusioned "leader" (moon) and two-face hypocrite (vazgel) think about me. I screenshot the entire conversation and sent it to Hyper - and as much as you may try to call it "BS" Vazgel, your name is clearly on it as the architect of the "list" coming from srbija. If that isn't the case as you claim it to be, you may want to take that up with HerGrace. No matter, talk to hyper, and enjoy the light reading.

DeletedUser10962

You all know I have never, absolutely never made any deals with venoms.
Never intended to comunicate with any of you. Nor I will do that in the future.

I am absolutely loyal to my people.

you can put as many bs on my name as you wish, people will find out what is true and what is a BS.
This is BS.

I will do everything to keep our lighthouse,as I do everything now. How stuppid someone can be claiming i could do otherwise.

Good bye and leave my name out of this dirty forum.

I mean that's an outright lie and we both know it. You have a specific deal with a member of envenom don't you vazgel. Mr high and mighty threatening our spy while yours was only too happy to stay in envenom as we won the world - and I bet when they're asked afterwards who he played for he'll say EV cos he won't own up to being a spy for serbs. Sure you consider our spy a terrible person but yours in us is absolutely fine. Complete hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Nor do I care what a disillusioned "leader" (moon) and two-face hypocrite (vazgel) think about me. I screenshot the entire conversation and sent it to Hyper - and as much as you may try to call it "BS" Vazgel, your name is clearly on it as the architect of the "list" coming from srbija. If that isn't the case as you claim it to be, you may want to take that up with HerGrace. No matter, talk to hyper, and enjoy the light reading.

I can provide a screenshot from my mail as well. I am asked to check the list. i send it back with a note on my name i don't have and don't need any crown.
In that mail you will not find a phrase "do a list for venoms". it 's said "check this list - are these all your players without a crown". I get many requests, this one was a usual one. i think this is a firm prove i have never made any list nor any deal with venoms.
Here is the request i got. http://prntscr.com/8dxtam

If you can prove otherwise, provide screenshot where i talk and make deals with any of you.
oh, you can't? because i have never talked? right? None of you are on my skype? You have no messages in game? So. I feel a bit sorry, no proves, no right to drag my name.

And honestly, Miknel, I do not waste my time thinking about you. come on lol.

I mean that's an outright lie and we both know it. You have a specific deal with a member of envenom don't you vazgel. Mr high and mighty threatening our spy while yours was only too happy to stay in envenom as we won the world - and I bet when they're asked afterwards who he played for he'll say EV cos he won't own up to being a spy for serbs. Sure you consider our spy a terrible person but yours in us is absolutely fine. Complete hypocrite.

My Spy in venom? you know very good serbs had no spy during ww, we were winning without any cheats.
I do not have any direct contact with any spy in venoms. if any of your member can tell otherwise - please do so. and provide proves.

Do i get info sometimes? oh yes, i do. but not direct from the spy in venoms. I have none. different from you.

So. want to claim something - provide proves.
As a journalist i know damn well - claims and no proves - you lose your job and you are taken to court.

No more discussion until proves are not provided.

DeletedUser10962

I can provide a screenshot from my mail as well. I am asked to check the list. i send it back with a note on my name i don't have and don't need any crown.
In that mail you will not find a phrase "do a list for venoms". it 's said "check this list - are these all your players without a crown". I get many requests, this one was a usual one. i think this is a firm prove i have never made any list nor any deal with venoms.

If you can prove otherwise, provide screenshot where i talk and make deals with any of you.
oh, you can't? because i have never talked? right? None of you are on my skype? You have no messages in game? So. I feel a bit sorry, no proves, no right to drag my name.

And honestly, Miknel, I do not waste my time thinking about you. come on lol.

My Spy in venom? you know very good serbs had no spy during ww, we were winning without any cheats.
I do not have any direct contact with any spy in venoms. if any of your member can tell otherwise - please do so. and provide proves.

Do i get info sometimes? oh yes, i do. but not direct from the spy in venoms. I have none. different from you.

So. want to claim something - provide proves.
As a journalist i know damn well - claims and no proves - you lose your job and you are taken to court.

No more discussion until proves are not provided.

Sadly your players boast to me that they know about our ops so you have a spy. I also have a screen shot from where you're quoting conversations in our internal forums. Now at least we stand up and own it. Also you weren't winning keep drinking that cool-aid.

DeletedUser43325

So then I suppose you are just plain stupid - because there isn't a single rational thinking person on the planet that reads that message and doesn't have an idea of what it could possibly be for.

And as I've said, the conversations are saved and available for all those who ask. I won't post them all on the externals because they aren't things that are necessary to be viewed by the rank and file, but I will happily provide them to any that would like to see (which I have already done for two different SaF leaders).

DeletedUser

Sadly your players boast to me that they know about our ops so you have a spy. I also have a screen shot from where you're quoting conversations in our internal forums. Now at least we stand up and own it. Also you weren't winning keep drinking that cool-aid.

Please read once again:

I have never quoted any of you about any op. I posted exactly what i got, and got not from venoms. I have no clue who took it. But we have allies who are interested to save the lighthouse, aren't they?

http://i.imgur.com/HXJUl5O.png

So. this op with no clear targets, no exact times mentioned. It took place. :) As i remember, 5 cs were launched, and all killed. At least 5. I have wall saved after two. :) I have to say, this attempt is worth respect. Was it all event mantis already?

http://i.imgur.com/x09nqYZ.png

I cannot say the same about envenom spy system.

For example Meraskar who not just provided info, joined venoms before the fourt wonder, attacked our WW, build walls in his cities, let some of your cs in, right next to our wonders, and then ghosted. And he is not the only one, right?

http://i.imgur.com/rzAaw1c.png

This is his own version is a bit different. "when it was obvious venom is losing", right? And you were, i tracked times - we were first in 6 wonders.

http://i.imgur.com/pW9woa4.png

So then I suppose you are just plain stupid - because there isn't a single rational thinking person on the planet that reads that message and doesn't have an idea of what it could possibly be for.

And as I've said, the conversations are saved and available for all those who ask. I won't post them all on the externals because they aren't things that are necessary to be viewed by the rank and file, but I will happily provide them to any that would like to see (which I have already done for two different SaF leaders).

Look, I have never put any epithets nor to you, nor to other venoms. Well ok, i said to Lou that Plato would banish him from his respublic because of that terrible rhyme. But you all found me enough names, right? Is this the only weapon you have? Disrespect?

Another thing is this - I gave you the fact: I made no deal nor was intending to make one with venoms. Screenshots were provided. I saw yours - my name is mentioned, but not a word I am making the deal as well.
With all due respect, this is plain simple. When I want to smoke some weed, I go and smoke, I am not asking my mummy to do this for me, right? When I want to make a deal, I go and make a deal. If I don't go, means I don't make. And don't want to make, right? Simple.

I give you facts and proves, and you still talk about some kind of anticipations (???).

Oh, and PS. About one "op" I was call how? Donkey? Camel? This is my answer. I am not hidding and were never hidding anywhere.

http://i.imgur.com/DemtQLw.png

Oh, no, actually not yet. In return, this is your op. I just keep wondering why the author himself did not send me a single HC though? Screenshot provided by now ghosted your allies.

http://i.imgur.com/FvPKTjF.png

Good bye :)

DeletedUser43485

I respect that kind of an answer regardless of the situation, good self-control and civility, Vaz.

DeletedUser15953

Also you weren't winning keep drinking that cool-aid.

Interesting ... djdom thinks that Vazgel is drinking coool-aid?

So the last 72 hours has been a touch interesting in Taras to say the least. But this morning the dust settled and the best ally left on the server got the victory they deserved. Now I choose my words carefully here, I didn't say the best collection of players but the best ally. It looked 72 hours ago that there was a chance we might come up short being fractionally behind on one of our chosen four. The four kingdoms had managed to take the lead on temple being able to fill it quicker than we could but were miles behind on pyramids, colossus and tomb. Still it could have all been theirs but the inevitable happened - politics.

Heh heh heh.

DeletedUser

Well done to the winning team. I don't play this world as I still learning game, hoping one day I join alliance like this.