Let the BS Begin

bandit70

Taxiarch
The only reason AD has 6 alliances now I believe is so she can get cities from internals. She can’t take a war city so needs to be a bottom feeder who eats her own. She has no regard for any of you so the only reason she has so many is to feed off. And poor show on the current CQ 12 attacks 8 from SoW 4 from the AD coalition. Obv thought safety in numbers oops. Look get out now set up your own alliances and stop being free food for her.
You may even last longer

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
nah they arent they lost 7/7 and they delaying the closing of the world.. they lost the world before wonders even started
it's amazing how much crap comes out of your mouth...130 only got better after you left, it's players like you that ruin this game, especially the EN server. And just so you know, it's our players that are delaying the closure and i cant really understand why. Welsh is still trying to prove to everyone that he is good, our spammers keep up their long range crap, Viper must have too much time on his hands and hoop has her personal vendetta just to name a few. It is their behaviour which is keeping the other alliances around, OV included and not the opposite. All they would have to do is stop attacking and im pretty sure everyone else would and the world would drop below 300 actives very quickly and finally end. But hey, you're gods gift to this game so im sure you already knew all that...;)

Last edited:

guyman101

Phrourach
it's amazing how much crap comes out of your mouth...130 only got better after you left, it's players like you that ruin this game, especially the EN server. And just so you know, it's our players that are delaying the closure and i cant really understand why. Welsh is still trying to prove to everyone that he is good, our spammers keep up their long range crap, Viper must have too much time on his hands and hoop has her personal vendetta just to name a few. It is their behaviour which is keeping the other alliances around, OV included and not the opposite. All they would have to do is stop attacking and im pretty sure everyone else would and the world would drop below 300 actives very quickly and finally end. But hey, you're gods gift to this game so im sure you already knew all that...;)
Oh look, Masterspy is still being delusional, classic.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Oh look, Masterspy is still being delusional, classic.
the fact that up until recently you were in that group of spammers kinda explains your bitter comment. pity it has no weight as by now the entire grepo world knows what happened in 130 and it's actually you few delusional players that cant or wont accept this. thanks for your input though, always a pleasure.

guyman101

Phrourach
the fact that up until recently you were in that group of spammers kinda explains your bitter comment. pity it has no weight as by now the entire grepo world knows what happened in 130 and it's actually you few delusional players that cant or wont accept this. thanks for your input though, always a pleasure.
Actually you seem to be the only one who cares lol. Haven't heard a single complaint from any other individual. But that makes sense cause I only ever strafed OV ;) I can't believe you think that anyone outside of OV believes anything you say.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Actually you seem to be the only one who cares lol. Haven't heard a single complaint from any other individual. But that makes sense cause I only ever strafed OV ;) I can't believe you think that anyone outside of OV believes anything you say.
i guess you are blind or talk to the wrong people...why do you think 2 players just ghosted, why do you think Marti never cared about coming back, why do you think Bojan left months ago...just to list a few. Oh, not to mention what touf along with a few others wrote in this very forum. And by the way, you dont even know what strafing is if you think what you were doing as considered 'strafing'.

guyman101

Phrourach
i guess you are blind or talk to the wrong people...why do you think 2 players just ghosted, why do you think Marti never cared about coming back, why do you think Bojan left months ago...just to list a few. Oh, not to mention what touf along with a few others wrote in this very forum. And by the way, you dont even know what strafing is if you think what you were doing as considered 'strafing'.
They all left because 130 is over a year old and cba. Like please use your brain for once. I'm simply using the same terminology that black sails used, so yes I consider it strafing. I have to say I really enjoy making you look like an idiot.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
They all left because 130 is over a year old and cba. Like please use your brain for once. I'm simply using the same terminology that black sails used, so yes I consider it strafing. I have to say I really enjoy making you look like an idiot.
Oh, so now you bring BS into it too...it's amazing how you always have to blame or copy others. You never have and never will make me look like an idiot, but you do a pretty good job of making yourself look like one. I know myself and plenty of others get a really good laugh out of it so please keep it up!!!

guyman101

Phrourach
Oh, so now you bring BS into it too...it's amazing how you always have to blame or copy others. You never have and never will make me look like an idiot, but you do a pretty good job of making yourself look like one. I know myself and plenty of others get a really good laugh out of it so please keep it up!!!

I know myself and plenty of others get a good laugh out of you so I guess it goes both ways lol.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
:p
Activity levels will drop if ov stops fighting and building troops for us to clear:D
Stop killing them and they wont have to rebuild them. Look at the stats each day, we are the ones doing more attacking hence keeping people here. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain...it's the exact opposite for them.

The Viper

Hipparchus
Stop killing them and they wont have to rebuild them. Look at the stats each day, we are the ones doing more attacking hence keeping people here. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain...it's the exact opposite for them.
No one asked them to stay and try spam people :) I can't resist free bps

klskr

Phrourach
Lets come back too our world, Angel and SOW are one alliance and both had 10 alliance combine, alliance Cap 450;)