Announcement Let the Party Begins

DeletedUser

hi all,
I am sasukepran.. and i will be looking after this world as a mod.. many of u may know me from previous world.. if u dont then i am sorry my fault for not being famous..
anyway i am 24 year old and work in oil exploration company. love to watch anime and play online games. playing grepo since 2010 so if u have any question u can shoot. hoping to have fun here since this is the 1st world with heroes...

regards
sas

DeletedUser

Also please give me a brief history of this world so far.. thanks

DeletedUser

history of the world

the world started!!
there was wars!!
wars was won and lost
the wars are still going on

the biggest war was between the perfect world and minion but that has hit a new post :p and both allaince have merged :p

the world is about to get a wake up call :p

DeletedUser29066

and then .... breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42982

Hiya bud. This world hasn't experienced too many jolts. Though it has proved to be one that has unfairly devoured a lot of it's active and well meaning patrons.

DeletedUser

hi lane...
@apathys.. it must be interesting.. 1st world with heros

DeletedUser

I have not seen much (though I have not been around all that long, Its nothing like gamma was I can tell you that haha). I hope it heats up soon!

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Declaration of War
BlackFury
BlackFury today at 11:41
Hello,

This is an official announcement for the declaration of war against Rise Of an Empire.

Happy Gaming

Fury

DeletedUser

LOL.... nice and simple text informing we have declared warrrrrrr....

DeletedUser

Can't wait for the Anti-Swarm movement! would be nice to have some competition in this world.

DeletedUser

I love kissing bunnies and collecting hugs...... or is it honeys and bugs... never can remember.

DeletedUser

Things are tense here, bunny lovers should go somewhere with no swarm

DeletedUser

good bye guys.. i am quitting this game on whole.. thanks for being nice to me :)