Lets do a game update

DeletedUser

another failure to conquest me...while we take 2 more cities - or are you calling plasma inactive/ghost?
grow up clive you only just broke my conquest on you in an area you claimed as dead a area that you claimed you weren't bothered about funny that the areas only bother you when it suits.

congrats on the conquest it takes serious skill to take a city where you out number your enemy. don't brag about rubbish.

u really want to do this? you have always said you wish to fight Wotk yet you have gone the long way around to get to wotk why is that????????

hmm I have taken many cities off you and I am not the only one who has. yet you never attack those that take cities off you why is that?????

how many have you failed on plasma ???? more than 2 in an area you dominate well done I only wish there were more noobs around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BLAH BLAH BLAH....your strategy is just like the US vs Vietnam...we take more and more territory while you play like a chess player - today we are taking 7 more cities while you struggle to take even one - each day we grow larger and larger

we are still able to hold off 4 alliances and continue to gain a larger and larger share of ocean 54 as time goes on

there is no glory in war - its all about winning no matter what the cost

u used tons of attacks to take my city in an area you dominate - and yet you still can't hold it with only myself vs you and valuvr attacking...i only had 6 cities within 1 hour of that city...you had easily 4 times as many..and yet...you still fail

DeletedUser

look in the mirror on how many inactives you have taken alex - player after player within your 5-1 group against us over and over - it's a good strategy - colonizations - you guys bragged about how you had formed a core in our territory and it was also a good strategy for it ties down the enemy - we just did it in a bigger and grander way - to date you have only taken 2 of the 130 colonizations we had and they are all almost conquest ready....

DeletedUser

btw...if you read our profile..always take out the weakest first...this is why we didnt take on wotk - better to take out the rubbish alliances - NM / TR / OOC etc first and then take on the biggest alliance

DeletedUser

BLAH BLAH BLAH....your strategy is just like the US vs Vietnam...we take more and more territory while you play like a chess player - today we are taking 7 more cities while you struggle to take even one - each day we grow larger and larger

we are still able to hold off 4 alliances and continue to gain a larger and larger share of ocean 54 as time goes on

there is no glory in war - its all about winning no matter what the cost

u used tons of attacks to take my city in an area you dominate - and yet you still can't hold it with only myself vs you and valuvr attacking...i only had 6 cities within 1 hour of that city...you had easily 4 times as many..and yet...you still fail

lol you did it again (each day we grow larger and larger) :pro: OMG this is the name of the game clive

your not holding off 3 alliances thats the point all your doing is taking up dead weight thats it.

ahh yes you want to brag again lol this is not my area I have 4 cities in that area yes I made a mistake in this one which is the only reason you kept this city you know it I know it yet you want to brag and out of those 4 cities 3 of them were yours :eek:

any noob can snip when they are on at the right time but yes well done today you showed some ability possible the the most ability you have shown yet other than convincing players to join you in your ghost mission.

DeletedUser

look in the mirror on how many inactives you have taken alex - player after player within your 5-1 group against us over and over - it's a good strategy - colonizations - you guys bragged about how you had formed a core in our territory and it was also a good strategy for it ties down the enemy - we just did it in a bigger and grander way - to date you have only taken 2 of the 130 colonizations we had and they are all almost conquest ready....
I have done this I see myself in that mirror I am so sorry you cant do the same for every mirror you look at cracks :D wow you admit you took an idea off me shock you keep going into dead zones hope you enjoy that!!!

oh how many inactives have I taken lol very few as for enemies I always fight the top cowards fight the bottom. you try intimidation to progress.

DeletedUser

btw...if you read our profile..always take out the weakest first...this is why we didnt take on wotk - better to take out the rubbish alliances - NM / TR / OOC etc first and then take on the biggest alliance

yeah thats why :p so you will fight wotk once you have fought everyone smaller than you ha ha look at the direction you are going not towards the core like most but towards the rim oh dear

DeletedUser

still waiting on your challenge...
stop dancing around me and Valuvr grow a pair that's your challenge make us think u might have some skill in this game. I expect you to turn this down and come up with some excuse or hide behind words.

DeletedUser

i said an aliance wide objective - not some petty small area objective - we take ocean and destroy alliances - individual accomplishment means nothing

lets see - since this discussion has started
I have taken 7 cities - 5 snach - though he is quitting - he is actively defending / 1 derek4free - an active player and plasma - another active player

who have you taken in the past week - nobody..hmmmm - well that pretty much sums it up - even though you end up with a couple of our cities - we immedately come back and take more - other members have taken plasma and snach in other locations and even our least active player CSd a city...

we will indeed face you and valuvr but in the meantime i see you not helping out your comrades as you are single minded by your own objectives - this is why our alliance constantly grows while more and more of your members wither away and quit

i have yet to see you help any of these players as we pluck them out one by one - please continue this behaviour for soon you will be the last objective as we take every city around you

DeletedUser19223

Alex, really surprised that TR for all the support given hasn't just merged with RnR to try hold Clive off.
Now that would be interesting to see!

DeletedUser

YEA...merging with another 60 players against us would ALMOST make it a fair fight - if only you could recruit an additional 50 or so players THEN it would be a fair fight

DeletedUser

yea...alex got one of my cities....score alex 1 - us - 10 ..or should i be fair and let the game start now

DeletedUser

ill make this a 2 part challenge

US vs EVERY ALLIANCE - 2 part
OCEAN 44 CONQUESTS
OCEAN 54 CONQUESTS

We will go 60 days and see who takes more cities - I will even go as far as to count alex's city ...

So the score so far is
A - 0-1
B - 0-0

DeletedUser

snach city gone
So the score so far is
A - 1-1 - metric score 3-3
B - 0-0

DeletedUser

i know that alex will compare inactives vs ghosts vs actives - we can come up with a metric on a scale of 1-3 of how "active" the player is

lets say
3 pts for active player - definition is online for three or more days for the past week
2 pts for inactive - definition - activity less than three days in the past week
1 pts - ghost - no activity in the past week
.5 pts - pure ghost city

let me know if this suits you - no matter what measure i come up with - i am sure you will say i am "dancing around" and you will make some personal insult but in the end - the winning alliance is the one that takes the most cities / territory

DeletedUser

yeah thats why :p so you will fight wotk once you have fought everyone smaller than you ha ha look at the direction you are going not towards the core like most but towards the rim oh dear

Opportunist. While 3 smaller alliances battle a much larger alliance and focus their offense and defense on said alliance why not take the opportunity to attack the 3 smaller alliances who offer less resistance? Some will say it a cowardly move and some will say it a tactical move as a leader/general you must always be aware of moves like this. Now i'm not agreeing with either of you nor disagreeing, nor am i calling mr. staddle a coward or tactical genius but the move has been made. I enjoy this please keep me reading.

DeletedUser

another snach gone

So the score so far is
A - 2-1 - metric score 6-3
B - 0-0

DeletedUser

another plasma - an active player

So the score so far is
A - 3-1 - metric score 9-3
B - 0-0

DeletedUser

i know that alex will compare inactives vs ghosts vs actives - we can come up with a metric on a scale of 1-3 of how "active" the player is

lets say
3 pts for active player - definition is online for three or more days for the past week
2 pts for inactive - definition - activity less than three days in the past week
1 pts - ghost - no activity in the past week
.5 pts - pure ghost city

let me know if this suits you - no matter what measure i come up with - i am sure you will say i am "dancing around" and you will make some personal insult but in the end - the winning alliance is the one that takes the most cities / territory

firstly clive I haven't actually made any personal insult as thats against the rules I would be banned and you would have reported it cos u cant take any comments on your play.

secondly lol 2 points for inactives your definition less and three days ha ha if your not on at least 3 times a day I am sorry your inactive everyone knows this NOOB. As you already pointed out I dont rate in-actives at all so -10 for in-actives and as for taking in an area u dominate -15 however I am not about mind games and we don't need these foolish games to keep our interest you go and enjoy your rim I will enjoy your borders and your an areas you dominate.

thirdly active on at least every 3rd day dont make me laugh :pro: active means your on everyday and taking part in attacks clearly you have different standards to what your profile reads may I remind everyone
a - must be extremely active - 8+ hrs/day
b - must be a team player
c - must be willing to share cities
d - MUST USE SKYPE

Contact any founder for application
I refer to this (must be extremely active - 8+ hrs/day) this is active you know it I know it stop messing around......