Important Let's get these forums rolling!

DeletedUser

Come on, guys. These forums are almost as bad as Zakros! Almost all of the posts are Deadly4000 and I arguing, which is a nice touch to the place. I've seen only a few active posters:
Myself
Deadly
Hassan
MrP, who doesn't even play on this server (one of the few)

So, here's the deal guys:
Get your alliances on here. I'm telling my boys to, Agent X just signed up :) I wanna see some smack talking, mudslinging, and gentlemen debating about which alliance is the best.

Remember boys, "Ask not what your forum can do for you, but what you can do for your forum" -Little Green Man

Z Grade: Anyway you can assist in this revival?

DeletedUser

Yea guys, grepolis has become to civil. Get some mudslinging going. I reckon the reason no one posts is because the are noobs to the point if not even knowing about the forums. Hell, you guys are so nooby none of you seem to know how to conquer :p

DeletedUser32535

well, everyone have to be nooby before he can be a hero right? :p

DeletedUser29066

I'm gonna have city 4 soon ... main thing I need is suitable target

DeletedUser

Well, I suppose the best thing to do is make more people aware of the forums and how to use them, no?

DeletedUser

Yes, that sounds about right. Which is why we need all alliance leaders to get their boys on here. I'm talking about the Obliterator, Hassan, and Deadly. I've already sent an MM about the forums to our alliance.

DeletedUser29066

I posted in our alliance forum encouraging all to participate

DeletedUser

Mention the forum rules while you're at it please, make my job a touch easier. :)

DeletedUser

Surely you want something to do Z... At the moment there are only about 4-5 boring posters in this forum....

DeletedUser

4-5 boring posters + me. This place was better back when nodcrush was still around.

I'll leave the rules to you, Z, or else you won't have anything to do besides play Grepolis all day like half these guys

DeletedUser

The amount of players posting here has increased! Another Snapping Turtle has joined the fray, and 2 Archangels have shown up. I'm also trying to get The Nazgul on here

DeletedUser

Come on, coolkid, I see you on here all the time. Let's make Z Grade's job more exciting and get more guys on here. I know you've got a 500 point city in ocean 54 (SW)

DeletedUser

Then post more, Agent X! Comment on the Newspaper, reply to the thread, 'Your thoughts on the world,' bribe the forum mods to allow spam ;)

DeletedUser

I have an idea about starting a thread where one players says something and another player finishes. Example:

TO writes: Walked up to the bar and ordered himself a ginger ale on the rocks saying to the bartender "shaken not stirred."

then another player would respond to what I wrote....

Deadly writes: pulls a glass from beneath the bar and says "ginger ale on the rocks coming up"

then another player can join in if he/she chooses to. This would allow for a continually changing story that can bring us anywhere.

DL writes: Turns his face towards TO who is sitting directly to his right and says "ginger ale on the rocks? your either a little girl or a priest."

TO writes: Glances towards DL then turns his face back to the bartender and says as he reaches for his drink "I am neither of those but what I am is bad news for you."

DL writes: Faces TO more directly and says "This should be good lets hear it."

TO writes: Takes a sip from his ginger ale and says "I am a vampire hunter......." as he pulls a wooden stake from inside his jacket and swings it towards DL's chest.

The story would continue as more players decide to join the plot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

I like the idea but only if the overall participation improves. As DL said, same small handful of players posting.

DeletedUser

well honestly participation will not improve unless we continually encourage players we know from ingame to join the external forum. And even then they may still not find it fun. We should create forums that players would look forward to reading and posting to as much as the look forward to playing the game.

I think forums like which have the potential to take funny and twisted roads can catch the interest of other players but you and I and other will need to lead them hear FIRST!

DeletedUser29066

I've already posted a call for greater participation but I'll do another .. maybe I'll threaten them with having to give Pushty foot rubs if they don't:p

DeletedUser29066

I just sent a MM to the members of the 5 largest alliances in Hyper urging them to participate .. if someone else will take 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, etc. .. maybe we can scare up a few more participants.