Let's go out with a Bang!

DeletedUser

To all of the remaining players on this server:

Guys, there are only 349 of us that are still active. Taking a look at the top 15 alliances, I suspect that the number is actually lower than that. When the numbers go below 300, we'll get our 30-day notice and I predict that this will happen sooner rather than later.

Our team wants to go out with a bang. Let's finish the server with the adrenaline rushes we used to get when the server was strong! We have two decent wars going right now (against M.O.B in our north and against The Firm in our south). We have a few DCS players going against us, but they aren't getting the help that DCS was famous for throughout the server time. We hope that DCS can get some of their players from Bellerophon to check in and help to finish the server in style.

I guess I'm asking everyone on the server to consider a resurgence of the old Zeta instead of spending all our time eating ghosts and inactives, just to climb in the stats lol. Can we have fun again? Can we get players to come back instead of just opening their accounts in this world just to keep their zeta empires active? I predict that the world will die by New Year! Let's go out fighting and having fun Zeta Style.

Spike

slobo.c

Strategos
I`m sad to hear that zeta is dead but I know it long time ago that this will happen!
After DCS finishing 4 WW and Moving to Bell all world quit(most of players)!
So now its at his end....But everything must end sometimes!

DeletedUser

Awesome server and great players on both sides of the fence. Ive played in Rho, Naxos & currently belle. Nothing compares to what we had here before the update. Now grepo is all about pre-mades and gold abuse.

To DCS and her allies past and present: It was simply an honor to play with you. I wish you luck and happiness in life.

To everyone else past and present: Thank you for the fight. I have respect for many of you. So much in fact, we are teammates or allies in later worlds.

24 days til death. I will muster up a fight near the end for Zeta.

Take care,

DeletedUser

23 days and counting...
Respect and adoration to you all. It has been a fantastic ride for Zeta, and it will finish well. Best of luck in RL and hope to play alongside many of you in the future!
My best-
Tror Under

DeletedUser16292

It was easily the best server I ever played on.

HAIL ZETA!

DeletedUser

Whoa, sad to hear Zeta is gone.
Used to play in Zeta myself back in 2010-2011 :)
Best wishes and regards to all former friends and foes from NSPG's (formerly Nulli Secundus') ocean 67 general chopperMad.

Especially warm handshakes to all the Spartiates players from my time and our big wars!

DeletedUser

Whoa, sad to hear Zeta is gone.
Used to play in Zeta myself back in 2010-2011 :)

Especially warm handshakes to all the Spartiates players from my time and our big wars!

Of course traitor.No better comment could be expected from you.

DeletedUser

Of course traitor.No better comment could be expected from you.
I joined Nulli Secundus back when I had 1 city with around 4000 points and quit when I was in NSPG with about 600k points, being the number 1 player in my ocean. When I quit in the end of June 2011 (due to compulsory military service) my account was handed over to another player to be used as he/she/whoever it was pleased. What happened to that account after that I don't know.

The "handshake" to Spartiates was ment as a gesture of good will, because some of their players were my greatest enemies throught much of my time in Zeta. I never-ever betrayed my alliance, Nulli Secundus and later NSPG was the only alliance I was ever in, aside from a noob-era 4-person alliance on my original island.

I don't know who you are, or who you were back then (seeing you joined in march 2012 when I was gone from this world for nearly a year already), but your accusations are false.

DeletedUser10984

I joined Nulli Secundus back when I had 1 city with around 4000 points and quit when I was in NSPG with about 600k points, being the number 1 player in my ocean. When I quit in the end of June 2011 (due to compulsory military service) my account was handed over to another player to be used as he/she/whoever it was pleased. What happened to that account after that I don't know.

The "handshake" to Spartiates was ment as a gesture of good will, because some of their players were my greatest enemies throught much of my time in Zeta. I never-ever betrayed my alliance, Nulli Secundus and later NSPG was the only alliance I was ever in, aside from a noob-era 4-person alliance on my original island.

I don't know who you are, or who you were back then (seeing you joined in march 2012 when I was gone from this world for nearly a year already), but your accusations are false.

I think, as well as myself< immediately associated you with the person you gave the account to For the record the summarily betrayed NSPG and joined Spartiates

DeletedUser

Sad to hear that. I don't know who my account was handed to, it was a hectic time for me when I was quitting and I didn't have time to select out a person myself. I handed all the necessary details over to The Original Architect, who then made all the decision regarding my old account himself. I saw that as a best move, because just deleting my account or becoming inactive would have resulted with Spartiates taking control of entire ocean 67, as there were only 3 other substantial NSPG players aside from myself there (cheers to Loganos1 if you are still out there somewhere, allies and mates since pretty much our baby-era in Zeta).

What was the outcome of this in the end? Obviously I see that DCS and Spartiates were there til the end and NSPG is gone, but what caused to final demise of NSPG?

DeletedUser

They merged with Garg's alliance. LC at the time, I believe.

I had to go out of town and Zeta died while I was in VM... All good things must come to an end...thats good news for you tea city; you'll live forever :D