Let's have a World War

DeletedUser

I have heard through the grapevine that Kos Elite and Karma agreed long ago to a game-long non aggression pact. They are not even planning to fight each other when we get to the world wonder stage! Instead, they are planning to just see who can build the wonders first without attacking. How incredibly weak is that?! Good Lord, that is the weakest junk I have ever heard, I can't use the words I would like to. It's pathetic really.:D

No my friends, instead of having a real war, they are content with attacking and picking on much smaller alliances where they are guaranteed to win. What a joke.

But I have a proposal. Let's have a real war, a World War if you will, Kos and their pacts verses Karma and their pacts. Most of the top ten alliances have pacts with one or the other already anyway. Let's play this game the way it was meant to be played!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is highly inefficient my friend.

Where are you in this war anyway, perhaps I can bring some to you?

DeletedUser

I have heard through the grapevine that Kos Elite and Karma agreed long ago to a game-long non aggression pact. They are not even planning to fight each other when we get to the world wonder stage! Instead, they are planning to just see who can build the wonders first without attacking. How incredibly weak is that?! Good Lord, that is the weakest junk I have ever heard, I can't use the words I would like to. It's pathetic really.:D

No my friends, instead of having a real war, they are content with attacking and picking on much smaller alliances where they are guaranteed to win. What a joke.
Listening to idle gossip is a bit stupid really ...
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser32498

LOL. This is going to be funny. Two heavyweight alliances going at each other. :)

DeletedUser

how ironic, guy wants a world war and does not take part..................... all i can say is "grow a set".(SW)

DeletedUser32498

how ironic, guy wants a world war and does not take part..................... all i can say is "grow a set".(SW)
hmmm...grow a set? one thing i've learned don't be going around grepo forum saying stuff like that. you'll get -reps. just saying :D anyway your alliance Misery seems like a good alliance. i like what i see so far. decent average. small well organized alliance. the only thing is that whenever i see alliance like yours they always tend to merge. only time will tell.

DeletedUser

LOL. This is going to be funny. Two heavyweight alliances going at each other. :)

I don't know about funny but it it is way more fun than what has been going on in this world. It is way more fun to fight a war where the opponent actually fights back. SP and KT just acted like prey, huddled up in their holes waiting for us to show up and take their cities.Now we can start earning DBPs.

DeletedUser

I don't know about funny but it it is way more fun than what has been going on in this world. It is way more fun to fight a war where the opponent actually fights back. SP and KT just acted like prey, huddled up in their holes waiting for us to show up and take their cities.Now we can start earning DBPs.

It's interesting then how you've managed to get to be rank 1 in DBP if nobody has fought back thus far, is it all from internals then?

DeletedUser

It's interesting then how you've managed to get to be rank 1 in DBP if nobody has fought back thus far, is it all from internals then?

Seeing as you are the #1 Defender on this server you would know better than I how you got there.

DeletedUser

Seeing as you are the #1 Defender on this server you would know better than I how you got there.

A large player quit and sent everything at me whilst I had my double BP token activated, I'm sure that story is on your forums somewhere, I've made no secret of it.
So you're basically saying you send attacks to eachother? Is that why your nukes are so tiny compared to ours?

DeletedUser

in my experience if you don't even play in this world don't make comments.

I was part of the leadership that orchestrated a win in a competitive world.

I think that gives me the right to make judgment calls on nooby alliances ;) I'm going to assume you're part of one of the hardcore alliances?

DeletedUser

I was part of the leadership that orchestrated a win in a competitive world.

I think that gives me the right to make judgment calls on nooby alliances ;) I'm going to assume you're part of one of the hardcore alliances?

He is not.

There are no hardcore alliances in this world, at least probably not in the sense you see it, I'm sure the real hardcore reside in faster worlds.
I'm sure you win was well deserved and you know what you're doing, but are you playing in this world?

DeletedUser

He is not.

There are no hardcore alliances in this world, at least probably not in the sense you see it, I'm sure the real hardcore reside in faster worlds.
I'm sure you win was well deserved and you know what you're doing, but are you playing in this world?

I did briefly.

I'll leave now :p

DeletedUser

Don't leave on my account now friend, the forum needs a little life in it :)

mehhh you don't want me.

I run around, get into an argument with someone and as a result mystically vanish for a 9 month holiday under duress..

DeletedUser

mehhh you don't want me.

I run around, get into an argument with someone and as a result mystically vanish for a 9 month holiday under duress..

are you vm matt?:eek:

as for this dave guy that floats about.........................?

obviously his bp is disgusting, account is probably 13k cities, and he holds shame about revealing the name. tell me im wrong dave!

and finally since im here and im obviously better at ranting than cool-aid(and some ice dude will refract me);) oh my godddddddd bugsie, little by name and all that,

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsie View Post

you guys can spend as much gold as you like, pact/nap with everyone and target the smaller MRA's than you and then call it victory if you wish. yeh lets nap with 3 borders, rim a smaller mra and eat internals and in future all will bow.

your time is up:pro: