Let's have a World War

DeletedUser

My head is quite tiny compared to my body actually.

Crumblez x1
Ramkopis x1
Those are the only two that I can say you shouldn't have gained because they wouldn't have been easy. The rest were all inactives/semi-inactives who are now gone.
Ah, guess you took one from Carola as well, special circumstances, but I'll give that to you as well.

If VANDALS were so good, they should have managed to keep their alliance going.

Also, go to sleep dude, your writing is so poor right now, seems like you really need it.

This isn't grepolis, strategy is the name of the game.

I thought you counted inactives/ semi-inactives on city tallies :D you did with us ... ;) What is the tally now, I am guessing now you are not counting Tailor's cities since he has recently been kicked, didn't like us drawing even? Ha, will have to trust you on the stats, never have time to look, but I thank you for showing me the other website to use. Can't trust anything you read on the internet apparently, who knew! Will await the inevitable correcting of my numbers :D

Also ... I thought the name of the game was Grepolis? Did I sign up incorrectly?

DeletedUser

I thought you counted inactives/ semi-inactives on city tallies :D you did with us ... ;) What is the tally now, I am guessing now you are not counting Tailor's cities since he has recently been kicked, didn't like us drawing even? Ha, will have to trust you on the stats, never have time to look, but I thank you for showing me the other website to use. Can't trust anything you read on the internet apparently, who knew! Will await the inevitable correcting of my numbers :D

Also ... I thought the name of the game was Grepolis? Did I sign up incorrectly?

The numbers in question were "serious" losses, the rest have not been forgotten, I was merely trying to make ArrZee see that the invasion of inactives/semi-inactives works both ways.

Now, did taking cities off Tailor make you feel strong or would you rather say it was an inevitable event? You don't need to answer, just ask yourself.

DeletedUser

Say what? You either count them, or you don't. Dropping inactive tallies when you chose .... muddies the waters? a little.

I didn't take one, I rarely feel powerful, my fingers of mass destruction :O i am scaring myself, maybe I will go play farmtown instead, more creative afterall ... ask myself what particularly? I apologise to the wonderous creators of Grepolis in advance, but I don't get a powerful feeling when I conquer a city, nor deep mourning when I lose one, maybe I have no heart.

Everyone can claim special circumstances to losing a city, probably in all cases there are "special" circumstances because the likelihood of anyone standing up and saying ... well played to their "enemy", or my bad!! or even ... I am not very good at this!! are slim to none, most people will claim, inactivity of their players, long shifts at work, hospital admissions, cat threw up, ran over my hairbrush etc etc.

It doesn't matter :) in the end, either you win a city or you lose one, nothing is inevitable, people play the game to their own time schedule, ability or fun levels, who's to worry over it, not me;)

So in a nutshell, either inactives/ semi or otherwise, count towards the totals, or they don't, you're the stats man afterall.

DeletedUser

Say what? You either count them, or you don't. Dropping inactive tallies when you chose .... muddies the waters? a little.

I didn't take one, I rarely feel powerful, my fingers of mass destruction :O i am scaring myself, maybe I will go play farmtown instead, more creative afterall ... ask myself what particularly? I apologise to the wonderous creators of Grepolis in advance, but I don't get a powerful feeling when I conquer a city, nor deep mourning when I lose one, maybe I have no heart.

Everyone can claim special circumstances to losing a city, probably in all cases there are "special" circumstances because the likelihood of anyone standing up and saying ... well played to their "enemy", or my bad!! or even ... I am not very good at this!! are slim to none, most people will claim, inactivity of their players, long shifts at work, hospital admissions, cat threw up, ran over my hairbrush etc etc.

It doesn't matter :) in the end, either you win a city or you lose one, nothing is inevitable, people play the game to their own time schedule, ability or fun levels, who's to worry over it, not me;)

So in a nutshell, either inactives/ semi or otherwise, count towards the totals, or they don't, you're the stats man afterall.

In a nutshell, they do.
As I said, I was merely pointing out the number of cities that were actually not from semi-inactive/inactive members, which is a statistic in its own and has actually gone up a little now with one lucky shot from KE, which wasn't bad.
Will still count all of the cities, though with this war getting more drawn out, I'm finding it harder and harder to remember each day of it, thankfully we have our own written records and Grepostats/Grepointel to rely upon.

DeletedUser

sounds a bit like most written histories, slightly biased ... I also believe ... you pointed out the inadequacy of one of those websites to me once before :)

DeletedUser

I've never said there are cities I won't count as losses, things may get lost, but the orders are to keep it as factual as possible, my loyal followers will attest to it.
As for the inadequacy of Grepointel, that was merely the data for alliance and member point history, it's a big system so they can't keep years and years of this relatively useless data. Well, useless after a few months, if we're honest.