Let's see if i can generate some interest....

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Have you ever heard of the Grepolis Agony Aunt?

I've been talking with some people ingame and i have had some curiosity shown to a few threads i made back in the day.

The first one was In Nu and was quite popular, followed by a sequel. The second time Agony Aunt came forth was In Sigma.

Now i'm not entirely sure whether or not to bring it to Pella. Although there are a good few threads here is there really enough to get awards going, awards that people actually have to work for?

DeletedUser

Feel free to link your alliance mates in game, if we get enough interest i'll do it for sure.

DeletedUser4672

Yes do it sapphire lol, it was great fun on sigma and i kept reading week to week.PLus i like teacups reminds me of the mad hatter.

So everyone who knows me and sees this post start supporting it, its a great laugh.

DeletedUser4672

Take a little look at some of her examples in the first post under the highlighted words they are really good i loved AA when i played sigma

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support guys, i'll open up a thread and we'll start this :p

DeletedUser5554

so just double checking we basically ask random questions?

DeletedUser

It works best if it's game related, but yes it can be anything. I have in the past talked about Timmy, the boy who fishes on your harbour, and the crop circle left by aliens when they steal your cows :p

DeletedUser4672

hehe i remember the flying cow that was a funny add on and yes people message her questions already:)