• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I propose to add levels of buildings to visually preview of the city. It seemed that it more or less like this:

xlm9h4.png

1 - Here you can to manage graphics town (levels).

DeletedUser

To be more convenient. Beginners do not know certain things and it helps the game, without going into the Senate.

DeletedUser

You can find out the level of your building by simply moving over the building. I prefer it without the levels showing but with the ease of knowing what level it is without the need to go to another page (like on TW).

DeletedUser

I would prefer it if there was just an option to have the levels showing or not showing. This is because on my iTouch, I have to press everything twice to use it. It's a pain. But I have the quick bar, so it doesn't really matter now.

DeletedUser

I would prefer it if there was just an option to have the levels showing or not showing. This is because on my iTouch, I have to press everything twice to use it. It's a pain. But I have the quick bar, so it doesn't really matter now.

We don't care.Throw it away and buy another phone:eek::p

Just kidding.But do you find it right to have a showing or not showing option on this idea?Then admins should make true any idea in this forum with the option showing or not showing :/

DeletedUser

It seems it's good, but not really as for me. Perhaps, changing the setting of the overview city is much better like TW class/graphical. Anyway, good idea too.

DeletedUser

Can I suggest something... Hover your mouse over the buildings?? It shows the levels that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.