Licorne gone?

DeletedUser

I'm dying to know how this happened? Was he kicked or just decide to nuke his account? It's so mysterious, speak up Eclipse members, Marathon is curious to know.

DeletedUser

He saw that Eclipse's war against RYW was fruitless, so he gave up. An admirable move considering the circumstances. It is difficult carrying three imploding MRAs on your back. I hope he finds much success in another world.

C

DeletedUser

Licorne just decided to quit without telling anyone the reason. I suppose he had other things he needed to do.

DeletedUser29786

I can only imagine what happened when his mother got her credit card statement... lets all agree to put the gameplay aside and send positive thoughts to Licorne... I believe his mother let him live!

DeletedUser

Licorne just decided to quit without telling anyone the reason. I suppose he had other things he needed to do.

Nothing at all? No management issues or anything? I thought he might've rage quit, it happens!

+ rep for you for sharing some data :)

DeletedUser

Let's start a game called "Why Licorne quit."
Kind of like king of the hill, you just come up with reasons why he quit.

DeletedUser

Let's start a game called "Why Licorne quit."
Kind of like king of the hill, you just come up with reasons why he quit.

Okey I´ll start.
I think he needed the money for a llama.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A llama?
With all the gold he owned, he probably was gonna buy a car.

DeletedUser

^Was that for each account, or just his Licorne account?

C

DeletedUser

What happened to your account in Marathon Cyllis ??

I guess I don't know. Did something happen to my account? If you're privy to something going on with my account, please let me know! This is serious business!

C