Life Away From The Core (A Short Story)

DeletedUser48257

Sorry i didn't do Newspaper Issue 3, its harder for me to write issue's when im no longer in the core... if you have any gossip or information feel free to message me on forums or in-game (Rock.Lee). That being said i hope you enjoy my first every short story, if you enjoy it please show some support by liking the thread :p

The tale begins when a lonely emperor known for many different names , most known as thelegend27 , fled his city "konoha" in search for peaceful lands, but before we look at his perilous journey in which he faces, we must see what has brought him to look for utopia.

The world created by the Gods , considered as invincible and all-mighty ... the whole world worshipped them. But there were two main gods which were mainly worshipped at the start of this new world. Zeus a man with rage symbolized through his fiery eyes and muscular toned body, in contrast with his wife a gentle and sweet god in nature with contempt over the worship upon her. With these Gods bringing authority to the world it was only a matter of time before each town and city decided to have a main patron. TheLegend27 was a humble man yet dignified, he and his 20 friends start a small village in which they learned the arts and crafts, swordsmanship... this attracted the attention of many people from the nation's island, as many decided to join his city he decided he would need to elect a leader to run the city, and who else other than him could do a better job. Deciding this was the best course of action, TheLegend27 set to work, continuously commanding and constructing his city. Growing stronger and stronger he finally reached a stage at which his city was thriving! Glorious academy and a luxurious hot thermal baths for everyone to enjoy...

That same night, TheLegend27 went to get rest at his quarters when he was suddenly approached by a fellow civilian, the civilian said "Sire, i have some great news for you... along the islands there are many cities bigger than ours and some smaller". TheLegend27 ushered the civilian on, and went to bed in his royal cloak, he spent all night thinking of the possibilities and impacts this may have, the new thought and curiosity bestowed upon him. Pleased with the possible progress which he could be made he went to sleep with contempt.

A few hours later , he was woken up suddenly by his royal guards .... he looked outside the huts were burning, the barracks broken down, and the academy being engulfed by a large hail of rocks... grief was written on his face, all the hard work he spent on the city was being destroyed in a small matter of time. Horror was etched on his face as he realised that it was of the other cities doing...

Tap Tap Tap ! The door was being banged by the fellow raiders, Thelegend27 hurried on to put his armour and used the secret exit he always used to run away. he found himself a stallion, stingy and scrappy looking for his fine horses were nowhere to be seen... Clop clop clop ... he rode away , running away from his creation, running away from those who cared about him, running away from his destiny...

With his city defeated there was only one thing TheLegend27 could think of, Revenge. With anger and rage brimmed up in himself he vowed to take down the raiders who once took his life away from them...

Some say TheLegend27 is the most powerful player now on grepolis.... some say he is still looking for the raiders who once took his beloved city .... but for one thing we know for certain, TheLegend27 lives up to his name.

DeletedUser48257

For those who don't know who TheLegend27, its a gameofwar advert ... link is here :

also if you want to read what it says on the advert it is here ?
What are you guys playing?

I'm supposed to be playing Game Of War™ but this one player keeps kicking my ***.

Is it TheLegend27?!

Yeah, TheLegend27.

Who is the legend 27?

Some say TheLegend27 is the first Game Of War™ player ever.

Born from fire.

I heard, TheLegend27 can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult.

I heard TheLegend27 once defeated an entire army with a single blow.

But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape...

WHAM!!! Just like that!

collective gasps

Iphone Notification

What? No, no no no, no no no!

Iphone Notification

That's impossible!

"TheLegend27" has captured my hero!

Mine too!

Aw you guys, I'm sure it's not that bad.

You have no idea what just happend.

I might have some idea.

Woman turns around, and powers her device's screen, showing she is infact TheLegend27