Pnp Life in the trenches

DeletedUser22650

24ox3ec.png

3515yc1.jpg

ok i know this isnt news but for this thread to chronicle hates wars i need to start at the begining so just be thankful i didnt go all the way to day 1 and really bore you all :p

DeletedUser

It is Dreadful in a sensationalistic news tabloidy kinda way.

I like it:)

Even though the Zombie bit I disagree with, but its a great laugh!
Its almost a hundred years since the great war. We've been making fun of it since Black Adder and Monty Python. And alot of kids today find out this kind of history in strange new ways us old folks struggle to comprehend! Like on an mmo game for example....

DeletedUser

I read this in the voice-over voice from those old black&white films. Was not disappoint.

DeletedUser

I just hope no one reads it and goes "Oh, you want to make a newspaper? Well I'll just make a you tube video and put on a low movie presenter voice. Beat that!"

DeletedUser17088

ahh nice! PnP's may yet return in full force in Calydon

DeletedUser22650

24ox3ec.png

30k693t.jpg

you want a pnp battle fonts? then game on MAWAHAA :p

DeletedUser

Ack this is one of the best things I've ever seen, but I can't +rep you. Oh the agony of rejection by the little blasted six-pointed star us upon me!

DeletedUser

Like the old newspaper styling here. Have to agree with Chaer the great war is "great" for PnP.

Woody please... have your alliance just keep building us citys :p

DeletedUser

Yup The Red Baron can be a great enemy. Zepplin ships can be like mantis breaking a seige. The dreadnoughts can be LS ships, and the cruiseliners are CS ships! The Kaiser can be the enemy leader, and any allies of the enemy can be Russia. Lol

DeletedUser22650

Yup The Red Baron can be a great enemy. Zepplin ships can be like mantis breaking a seige. The dreadnoughts can be LS ships, and the cruiseliners are CS ships! The Kaiser can be the enemy leader, and any allies of the enemy can be Russia. Lol
you can be sure baron von appraxiadaddy is gonna make an appearance...was my plan all along and now its gonna look like it was your idea :(

DeletedUser

Oh OK then. So the Merchants are going to pull out of the war when it reaches its height, kill their tsarist leader, go hard at each other in a civil war, and then emerge as communists.
That would be a great show:)

Last edited by a moderator: