Pnp Life in the trenches

DeletedUser

always good to see other Kiwis playing, ive seen a few but not too many :)

DeletedUser

And in the Zombie trenches.....

The Zombies have finally met an enemy far more worthy than The Squad, or D.N., Invictus or any enemy we have ever fought! Because these guys dared, and as we learned, Who Dares Wins......usually. They hark back to an era in Zombie History when we ourselves dared and won. But we dared against worthless foes. And we are not the calibre of enemy we ourselves dared against. The Zombies are finding it hard to boot people. It is simply because everyone does their part, no matter how small. Our team is so tight that I dare anyone to poach a Zombie and they will get absolutely nowhere. This is because of those little things; a leadership that is funny and humble when wrong and are not afraid to acknowledge that they are not masters of the game. We have members who do so much in the background, and I am but a minor cog in the great Zombie War Machine. Such a leadership means people talk freely on our forums and if there are any qualms it is open to discussion. We are not na....world war two german type organization like some alliances. We are mates and fight like mates and if you want to defeat us you need to understand what mateship is. Mateship is fighting for your mates and giving up resources and spells and doing everything for your mates. Having a cool name like Zombies is merely a side benefit:)

Edit:- You know I wrote all this without even mentioning StrokeForce once! Lol sorry Treach!

Edit Edit :- Lol StrokeForce! I ain't re-editing that! LMAP!

Edit Edit Edit :- .....I meant LMAO....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you spent 1/2 the time in game as you do trolling and editing your post you might learn to be a decent player

DeletedUser

Yep but then this forum will go back to complaining and arguing and forgetting about the actual fun in the game:) for I see no one else encouraging POG and DL and other alliances to get active in here. I don't see people encouraging other smaller clans to merge and be up here with the top crews in Calydon. All I hear is complaining and all I see are endless put downs. Are we playing for fun or for something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31450

Its seems not many people like u Chaers Nipha...keep going, your funny

DeletedUser

Lol I know I can never make everyone happy mate, I ain't broken up about it really:) too old to be worried about that stuff! But I must be alright if I am already a lochagos after a couple of weeks:)

DeletedUser22650

some of us are PLAYING for fun, others just spam up the forum and forget the most important part, doing stuff ingame to come on here and spam about :p

DeletedUser34939

Chaers is our secret weapon, the spam bomb. We send him out here to distract the masses from the game by annoying the outa them with multi-posts and weird australian rapping.

He's been working on a covert program in which he talks enemies out of cities, we haven't had any success yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

DeletedUser

Chaers is our secret weapon, the spam bomb. We send him out here to distract the masses from the game by annoying the outa them with multi-posts and weird australian rapping.

He's been working on a covert program in which he talks enemies out of cities, we haven't had any success yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

I have never laughed so hard at a post in a forum as I have with this one. Cheers

DeletedUser17088

We send him out here to distract the masses from the game by annoying the outa them with multi-posts and weird australian rapping.

image.png

Chaers is Australian, thanks for the info.

DeletedUser12324

lol what are you going to do FOTNS rim a three city player from the zombies core? :p

DeletedUser17088

no :D but now everyone knows. I found that funny thats all

DeletedUser22650

ye but was a good excuse to post willy wonker as if one was needed

DeletedUser22650

it does look a bit like wandle, apart from wandle has a much taller top hat :p

DeletedUser

Hey fonts how the hell did you get a pic of me :p

Oh and A/D you remind me of that fat kid from the film who got greedy with to manypacts of sweets :p

Sorry could not resist