Life is a Bish

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser

so wait, let me get this straight you are saying they changed their names to disrespect your alliance? or they changed there names because they have some kind of ties with your alliance?

DeletedUser

pretty sure that Sanity III is a sister alliance and our brothers in Sanity II are as well. we have been working for smiley all along, me using my connections in TT and Sanity II were using their influence on WM. I think it has worked out rather nicely.

DeletedUser

Of course, we would definitely have pacts with both the alliance that we are currently at war with and an alliance consisting of one person with less than 300 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, that makes good sense to me, lol.

I'm going to propose that we rename TT to Sanity IV :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, that makes good sense to me, lol.

I'm going to propose that we rename TT to Sanity IV

Our alliance supports your decision, we shall make sure there will be Sanity V, Sanity VI and Sanity VII by the end of the week on Phi, all ranked in top 10.

./Salute

DeletedUser8078

Of course, we would definitely have pacts with both the alliance that we are currently at war with and an alliance consisting of one person with less than 300 points.

Not sure what you are speaking of here. We are allowing you take our inactives and that is all and Smiley knows that is what you are doing. We are working as one.