Life on the Rim

DeletedUser

So as a newbie I have learned that life on the rim can be pretty boring. I have gone from one noob alliance to an MRA. Some of the technique's and strategies are just ridiculous.

I would take on a leadership role but I know that I will not stay in the world if it continues at this pace.

Have mercy on those of us on the Rim....it is a cold a lonely place.

DeletedUser

So as a newbie I have learned that life on the rim can be pretty boring. I have gone from one noob alliance to an MRA. Some of the technique's and strategies are just ridiculous.

I would take on a leadership role but I know that I will not stay in the world if it continues at this pace.

Have mercy on those of us on the Rim....it is a cold a lonely place.

There put their for a reason.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There put their for a reason.:rolleyes:

Truth in those words. I haven't played Grepo very long but I get the concept.

These peeps have to be new to gaming period.

Ah well. I will keep you guys updated with anything worth note on the Rim

DeletedUser

Truth in those words. I haven't played Grepo very long but I get the concept.

These peeps have to be new to gaming period.

Ah well. I will keep you guys updated with anything worth note on the Rim

Well it will be boring, as is, Zacynthus is one of the worst worlds I have seen filled with noobs.

DeletedUser

Well it will be boring, as is, Zacynthus is one of the worst worlds I have seen filled with noobs.

Yea I was thinking about joining Thebes but then I realized I'd still be on the rim. At least I can just continue on with this world and wait for a better one to open up. Seems like a new one opens up once a month

DeletedUser

Well I have been looking around, and the name of the new world will be Apollonia... Something like that.

DeletedUser

I started on the rim in Nicaea and am in the no8 alliance, we are at war with the no3 alliance. My point is that once it gets going (after 3 months in this speed world) it's really not bad at all. The best thing is that you only get attacked from one direction so ideal for building world wonders in the future. We were all noobs once.

DeletedUser

I started on the rim in Nicaea and am in the no8 alliance, we are at war with the no3 alliance. My point is that once it gets going (after 3 months in this speed world) it's really not bad at all. The best thing is that you only get attacked from one direction so ideal for building world wonders in the future. We were all noobs once.

That is also the same for you. You can only attack from one side.

DeletedUser37948

life is what you make it and the rim can still be fun, ive played it lots of times.

DeletedUser37948

yes ive played the rim several times though not on a speed 1 server before

DeletedUser

lol...yea that does sound pretty bad. I suppose it is a good thing starting on the rim and learning my way through.

DeletedUser

That is also the same for you. You can only attack from one side.

Yes but the alliance you attack can be attacked from another 3 sides. Well I enjoy juggernauting to the centre, taking out players that started a month earlier than you. Each to their own I suppose.