Life on the run~ Part 2 of the Xmortis Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, I'm still alive after 2 days. And here are the war stats thus far:

Xmortis: (only counting attacks against jarpenguin)

520 Members~9,319,230 Points
Enemy Cities Taken- 2
Cities Lost-1
Conquer Attempts- 7
Conquest Failures- 5

Jarpenguin:
1 Member~48,000 Points
Enemy Cities Taken- 1
Conquer Attempts- 1
Conquest Failures- 0
Cities Lost- 2

And now for the story time :cool:

Xmortis has been constantly bombing me with attacks for 2 days... They think that my cities are cleared, yet I actually have been dodging all of their attacks :) They failed to take one of my cities yesterday after I sniped ranger175's colony ship. I was able to destroy and conquer an enemy city soon after ranger's failure... Believe it or not, the city was 11k points. Yet the city had 6 Swords! I easily took the city, the player was active, but once attacked I presume that he/she just quit the game. Xmortis was never aware at all :) Aside from this, my spy has been giving me great information so far! Xmortis actually kicked a random member because they thought that he was my spy :D Everything is going fine so far... Bloodvane has a CS incoming. But I casted wisdom, and the only thing accompanying it was 50 LS and 50 horses. He timed his attacks so badly that I was able to dodge, my troops are returning as we speak :)

4600 DBP total so far :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well I can't say good luck but I can't give you bad luck either might as well say:D;) have some fun with your buddies

DeletedUser

This is actually quite fun :) Makes the game 10x better when you are constantly attacked :eek:

DeletedUser

jarpenguin, can I cast some spells on you and such, Would love you see you beat a whole alliance!

DeletedUser

I couldn't resist, an opportunity to see jarps spy get kicked from the ranks is too good...

*wink wink* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.