Life

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser56580

society teaches and sort of "brainwashes" us since childhood to do the following go to college->find a job->get married->go in debt to buy a house->work 5 days/week for the rest of your life until you hit 65->enjoy retirement (10-15 years of it) when you have no more energy or motivation to do anything of what you wanted to do when you were young - in that order.

Take the example of the fish inside the fish tank. The fish has its own little world there, he can swim freely, is free to do whatever he wants, if theres another fish female they can reproduce, he has the freedom to move up and down the fish tank, he gets given food. The question is, is the fish actually free? No. Why not? Because he lives in a limited freedom environment controlled by those humans who own him. The fish might think he's free, he might feel he lives in a free reality, but in truth he does not. The freedom of the fish is controlled and limited by the fish tank glass. The fish will never experience whats it like being in a sea or ocean, basically the true freedom for the fish.

Same thing with humans, who think they have full freedom but they dont, its a limited freedom. Its said we have freedom of speech and yet many of peoples opinions gets censored or are considered "bad", its said we are free to pick who we want for president, but in reality we just vote for whichever candidate the parties pick for us and at the end your votes might not matter.

So to answer your question, no, this is not all! Theres much more to life than working , getting a home and a family (although these are very good things to have). Theres a whole world out there to explore, numerous of countries to visits, cultures to learn from and share with, people with different mentality and mindset with whom you can have very nice conversations, unlimited amount of experiences of things to do etc. But if all a person does is take the train - go to work - take the train back home so he can pay his bills, make sure theres always food in the table then this person most likely will not have much time to experience whats outside of this "circle" that he is "trapped in". Let all this sink in.

In my opinion, those people who enjoy a full freedom are rich people. They are the ones that refused to live under limited freedom and busted their *** (some did get lucky from their parents) to have financial freedom, so instead of having 2 days off/week, they can have 365 days off/year , they dont have to answer to anybody, they can go anywhere they want with whoever they want and do whatever they want (in terms of vacation, experiences, enjoyment etc) - they are the ones that will have more time to spend with their kids and watch them grow up, theyre the ones who dont have to worry everyday about the mortgage or if the next paycheck will be enough or not etc.

This is all in terms of talking about this world. As for those , like me, who believe in the afterlife and the next world which is much more important than this one, then at the same time you should take advantage of the time you have here to be a righteous human, follow the right belief and do what a good believer should do.

So in conclusion, try to aim for full freedom by having a good amount of active/passive income but if you cant, then enjoy what you have and try to not limit yourself within the "lines" that society or those who "create" society teach you.
i am so happy to find people thinking like me. since the begining of humanity when we were living in caves, there is 1% (the elite) who controls the majority of wealth, resources etc. they keep us divided by using religion, frontiers, flags, language etc in order to make us think that our enemies are other pour souls living in another coutry, speaking another language and worshiping another god while the true enemy of humanity is them. how is it possible the 1% to control the 80% of the wealth and we allow it? because they make sure to keep us fighting each other

DeletedUser53831

Personally I can't wait for automation to take over majority of jobs in this world, most people don't even truly like their jobs in the first place. What I think we need in the future is UBI, which would probably require you to tax the rich, but poor people don't like taxes for the wealthy for some reason. We're in Late-Stage Capitalism and it's about to implode (At least in America), most of our taxes goes towards the Military-Industrial Complex, instead of funding for Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Technology, etc. We also are not a true Democracy when we're 4% of the world's population but make up 25% of the world's prison population. It's known that even the Judicial System targets poor people also, which is in Cahoots with the For-Profit Prison system, Absolutely a wicked world we have here.

1saaa

Strategos
i am so happy to find people thinking like me. since the begining of humanity when we were living in caves, there is 1% (the elite) who controls the majority of wealth, resources etc. they keep us divided by using religion, frontiers, flags, language etc in order to make us think that our enemies are other pour souls living in another coutry, speaking another language and worshiping another god while the true enemy of humanity is them. how is it possible the 1% to control the 80% of the wealth and we allow it? because they make sure to keep us fighting each other
1622885586297.png

DeletedUser57382

In the end we have nothing to be afraid of.

Glad wecopened this subject :)

BocajacoB

Hoplite
You know,i dont think we have ever talked about real life in this game,even though we all have one im sure that if we just talked we would learn a lot from eachother on how to be better people.

I know a lot of people troll here and im sure they will now but woupd love to make this a free space where we can all talk and exchange thoughts about anything we want :)

I was walking outside today (with a mask of course) and i was looking at all the houses people lived in and i thought,is that all ? Is that all life is working,getting a home a family and i guess what my purpose here in this life is what it all means....

Feel free to write anything here my friends
Hi War Angel -- I hope all is well for you!

DeletedUser57382

Hi War Angel -- I hope all is well for you!

Hey brother yeah i am good feeling a lot better now still tired as hell but im good i guess :)

I hope all is well with you as well and great job with Sparti you guys are killing it!

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Personally I can't wait for automation to take over majority of jobs in this world, most people don't even truly like their jobs in the first place. What I think we need in the future is UBI, which would probably require you to tax the rich, but poor people don't like taxes for the wealthy for some reason. We're in Late-Stage Capitalism and it's about to implode (At least in America), most of our taxes goes towards the Military-Industrial Complex, instead of funding for Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Technology, etc. We also are not a true Democracy when we're 4% of the world's population but make up 25% of the world's prison population. It's known that even the Judicial System targets poor people also, which is in Cahoots with the For-Profit Prison system, Absolutely a wicked world we have here.
lol

OMG I thought Oprah was off the air...

I feel so Icky reading this and looking to actually have heartfelt convo

Today i took a long walk on the beach, saved a turtle and cried... Went home and watched the notebook and cried... Tucked my kids in and was so proud I cried... and then I came in here and read this and this stuff made me (can you guess) ..... Heck No I did not cry, I was laughing hysterical