Light in the night

DeletedUser

Hi, i just made an alliance based on listening to the needs and requests of all of its members, the democracy that greece originally made and using a combination of organisation and strategy to take down enemies. I have experiance from knights templar and art of war, but need help to have this alliance take form. Message me on grepolis or write here to request membership. The minimum requirements are 1000 points.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

StokieScott

Phrourach
You could do with adding more details, mainly what ocean you are in, as you could have people from the opposite end of the server messaging you and that would be pointless and a waste of time for both of you

DeletedUser

Alright, im all in ocean 54, im planning to start out as an mra but thin out the crowd to who we really need and if there is any more info that you need than just let me know.

DeletedUser

Although im ok with players from a different ocean, I would also like to thicken the light in the dark populace in this ocean.

DeletedUser

You're in the core area. Most people there already have good alliances, sorry.

DeletedUser

Not impossible to recruit in the core, just makes it a lot harder...

DeletedUser

Theta is not a very young server. If you want to succeed in the core, you could wait for Kappa to come out.

DeletedUser

Ewww...not a good ocean to be starting in at all. Good luck.

DeletedUser

I ended it in theta, its too late. Ill only play this games when a new world starts. When is kappa?

DeletedUser

Dunno, the devs will tell us when it's about to. Back on topic please.

DeletedUser

im moving it to kappa. look for the topic in the acropolis. i put it there a while ago.