Lightning Bolt Party

DeletedUser

why dont you not only quit the forum but grepo as well....:D...I promise no one will miss you

This guys is spamzilla, would be nice to have a forum free of KB.

Why would I quit the Grepolis? No reason to quit, why don't you try and give me one? Hey guys if you stick around to read this thread you will see a excuse by KB as to why he won't try.:pro:

Get back on topic please its about Daveio and how I am going to steal a great member from Pathfinders/shameless and more if they keep removing people for playing other games with me. Anyone else want to play? I want shameless/Pathfinders roster to get smaller! Please give Daveio a reason to attack you guys, I have tried to recruit him in the past but for some reason he still likes some of you. So please do your best to make him seek revenge! :)

DeletedUser14937

Well I have about had it with this forum. There was no reason why my reply should have been removed. Why not just get rid of the real problem instead and give us all a breather from him.:pro:

Your post and Daveio's post were a direct response to KB's original post, basically meaning that if I kept your responses I would have also needed to keep KB's comment as well which simply put, is against the rules. I may be tough but I am fair.

Now back on topic please folks...

DeletedUser8467

Me....seek revenge? Never..........im just a sim player trying to make my way in the big bad world of super machine grepo players.......and trying to get ppl to wear my GOD DAM PARTY HATS :p

EDIT: @ KBs above post, didnt you read the post by cyber about the Xbox comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oops sorry....Ill wear your hats you were supposed to get mine already wsup

DeletedUser6029

OMG DAVEIO....YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!!! DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING?????

KB...waiting on the uber loser is like waiting for rain in a drought...just saying :D
Not just a hat for you :D
You get the whole mask!!!
index.jpg

for added ...... yeah.....
Wake up with the King

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AHAHAHAH lol you are to funny I like best the part of waking up with the king

You know me all to well

DeletedUser8467

Lol thanks Dom, i was just going to make a post about not being able to find a cool hat....mask for him :(. Luckily i have you. I really suck at find stuff on the net...sigh.