list all the alliances that you been on

DeletedUser

this just to see how many clans have come on gone and also to see where we might have met and not even realized it.

1- thelightningthieves
2- I.R.S
3- The Renaissance
4- Reborn
5- seriously trying ( couple of weeks now)

DeletedUser

LightingTheives
Aegis
Evolution.
Sarissa

This is just the memorable ones.

DeletedUser

1 Thors Army
2 Renegades
3 Evolution
4 Anarchy and Renegades
5 Sarissa

DeletedUser14362

i took EE's account in january from then i have been in pathfinders,sons of odin, back to paths, then to ronin in which i reside now

DeletedUser

1. Crown Royal Empire
2. Rise of Sparta
3. Thors Army
4. Evolution
5. Renegades
6. Anarchy and Renegades

jack116798

Phrourach
only been in 4 . but have helped out in seriously trying as well .
Think it is best to solve your problems & Build good friendships .

1] AvsP
2] Open Source Government
3] 80-DEEP
4] Seriously Enlightened

DeletedUser

1. Abbadon
2. League of Kalliopolis
3. Aegis
4. STYX/Artemis
5. Pathfinders
6. Seriously Enlightened
7. =VII=

DeletedUser21257

sons of olympus (rho)
brothers in arms..
league of legends..
knights in tights

DeletedUser

I am new to the game, and I am thoroughly enjoying myself! Currently a member of Gods of Light.

I have read a great deal of the information throughout the forum, and the one thing I couldn't find was 'how to leave an alliance.' - could someone tell me please?

DeletedUser

I am new to the game, and I am thoroughly enjoying myself! Currently a member of Gods of Light.

I have read a great deal of the information throughout the forum, and the one thing I couldn't find was 'how to leave an alliance.' - could someone tell me please?

click where it says alliance its under properties .

DeletedUser

1) Bearclaw 4th June 2010-7th July 2010
2) Day of the Jackal 7th July-24th July 2010
3) Artemis 24th July-7th Feb 2011
4) Pathfinders 7th Feb 6th Mar 2011
5) =VII= 6th Mar - Until I go GREY

DeletedUser

1)Pirates of Epsilon, or whatever name i feel like at the time.

DeletedUser

1.) The Assassins-My first alliance/Self created and consisted of my starting island only
2.) Domination- One of those alliances which had great potential and fell short of it.
3.) Renegades- Hands down best alliance to ever have existed on epsilon. Call me biased but we did after all take down NmE and cause TE to run to the arms of Yo Serious. Not only that but the players who existed during it's golden age had skill that only rivals what I have seen on Psi with the alliance "Shadows Falls". I was going to quit this game but then I joined Renegades and I just could not leave.
4.)Anarchy- This alliance had it right. Execution of our plan went HORRIBLY wrong. First, the 20-30 members who were Pathfinders "Elite" at the time backed out of joining and instead proposed we merge with them! I still would like to figure out who the moron was who convinced the people in pathfinders to do this. Had Pathfinders joined, and certain members didn't disappear because of foiled plans, Anarchy would have been a even bigger force to have reckoned with.

My reason being that the reason Anarchy didn't work out as planned was because we had to fight two fronts against the two alliances with the most players/points. Was bound to bend to the breaking point were expectations would not be met. We did hold our own very well.

5.) Anarchy and Renegades- Just a hybrid of the remaining renegades that didn't quit after the sloppy Trinity/evolution debacle and those remaining in Anarchy from the endless battles. We will see how the story goes here since it is not yet finished.

Made this extra long for all you haters:pro:

DeletedUser1405

TeA- My own alliance brought over from Beta.
Mad Melons
The Exiles
S.E

DeletedUser

i keep forgetting what the NoE stand for , night of something