list all the alliances that you been on

DeletedUser

don't be so sure now o45 masters is ranked #13 with just me and that is above #14 butt pirates of epsilon with 17 people :p

wow insulting us for no apparent reason, can't say we've ever insulted you so i'm unsure as to why you would choose to do that but i guess your just that kind of person.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt worry sculli. jb has a habit of shooting his mouth off at people for no reason! hahahaha
hes a harmless little puppy really:):)

DeletedUser

rofl yeh i guessed it would be something along those lines, I think he's just jealous that we have so much fun while still being part of an actual alliance, BTW we just took him over in the rankings :p

DeletedUser

I think he's just jealous that we have so much fun while still being part of an actual alliance, BTW we just took him over in the rankings :p

going solo isnt so bad! i've enjoyed the peace and quiet and not having all the politics to get involved with:)

DeletedUser

thats a part of what my alliance is really, we don't do politics we'll have pacts with small alliances and share our guides with them if their not too near us of course, also work with friends when needed.

But the alliance overall is an open thing everyone has a say in everything and has rights to see internal forums so nothing is kept secret, we stay local only so we can look after one another. but each player is allowed to do what they want. Colonising seems to be a firm favourite at the moment with just a few of us choosing to conquer on a regular basis :D