List of approved scripts *updated*

Harry

Hello players and forum goers,

Below is a list of all approved scripts. Each of these scripts have been reviewed by the Product manager for Grepolis, if you do not see a script on the list that you wish to use please either submit a ticket or ask below. The same goes if you have any queries regarding any of the scripts on the list. Under no circumstances should you use a script without it first being approved. Thank you for your co-operation.

Approved scripts:

Last edited by a moderator:

Achileus85

Phrourach
MoleHole is not approved script? In that script is nothing more than in these scripts (different report converters, you can add a icons to different players, you can add icon to incoming attacks, and other small features), so I see no reason why it should not be allowed.

figtree2

Polemarch
MoleHole is not approved script? In that script is nothing more than in these scripts (different report converters, you can add a icons to different players, you can add icon to incoming attacks, and other small features), so I see no reason why it should not be allowed.
Molehole is listed here.

david1327

Taxiarch

Lethal-Bacon

Phrourach
Following the update of the forum all links are broken "File not found" right here And "https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Approved_Scripts"

I want to know if it's allowed?
Can you approve it?

THANK YOU
At this moment there is no system in developers team regarding processing custom scripts and approved them, as long as there is no automated action inside your script and it is within game rules you cant get banned for it as their support tools do not look for unapproved scripts, rather for automatized ones.