Little curious

DeletedUser

Just as I start reading these things again I am reminded why I stopped.

DeletedUser12404

i don't blame QnD really. LordStuart is really disrespectful with QnD's family :rolleyes:. hey Quick? what did you do to him why he hates you so much?

DeletedUser

i don't blame QnD really. LordStuart is really disrespectful with QnD's family :rolleyes:. hey Quick? what did you do to him why he hates you so much?

I was Nice to him? I think that's just about the only thing I did. I treated him as good as I treat everyone on here that is in my alliance?

I think just about everyone in my alliance will vouch for me being quick to help anyone with just about EVERY thing when asked... Lol I may act a little arrogant on the forums, but it makes me want to keep playing the game.

DeletedUser

It wasn't directed to you specifically, It is getting ridiculous, which is why I don't even read here any more.

Hey Bro, I am sorry about my posts.... I will send you a message in why I hate Quick.

Anyway just makes the forum more fun with insults flying around the forum. But s many know me I mean no Harm.

Quick, Let's but an end to our insults to each-other be4 we both get banned on the forum. I just come off a 3 week ban. :p longest so far. I just saw the funny side.... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mod you could close this thread :p unless you want to keep it open for spamming :p