Little Puppies

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I probably will, but I want what's best for my alliance.

DeletedUser

Slime, please message me or zing with a biography and why you want to be in LP.

And what was your IGN?

DeletedUser

Hello Thomas,

I would like to apply for LP. This is my Grepostats. I am pretty much used to revolt worlds.

Hope you accept me :)

DeletedUser

A little more than that, please. I want a well-worded application!

DeletedUser

hmmm? Worded, how 'bout this,

Hello Thomas,

I'm mbalmeo32 and I want to apply for Little Puppies. I have some experience. I've reach 20k points in Kappa and 19k in Nu. I've already got into different sorts of alliance, 30-player(Tiger Lair), MRA(UAN and Tau), and premades(CoS). I've played in a 2 & 3 Speed worlds and Conquest/Revolt Worlds. I am handy when It comes to war. Lastly, I am willing to help my teammates even if they cost me a ton of units.

Hope you accept me :)

DeletedUser13936

well i know you on the forums Thomas and i have lots of experience in eta (i have 189k points and 18 cities) i am also playing in 2.0 test world (just joined and in 2 days i got 753 points and made 50 troops, i did use premium features though like the merchant and administrator) i have had some bad worlds though (xi and nu where an EPIC FAIL for me) i am also the founder and leader of an alliance in epsilon (Domination) and are almost to 3 million points so i could take a leadership role in little puppies if you want me to. Please consider me for joining Thomas i may not be the best but i am a pretty good player

- HIHI :)

DeletedUser

Both of you are in, but if I see any immaturity(HiHi)/annoyance then bye bye.

DeletedUser

well i know you on the forums Thomas and i have lots of experience in eta (i have 189k points and 18 cities) i am also playing in 2.0 test world (just joined and in 2 days i got 753 points and made 50 troops, i did use premium features though like the merchant and administrator) i have had some bad worlds though (xi and nu where an EPIC FAIL for me) i am also the founder and leader of an alliance in epsilon (Domination) and are almost to 3 million points so i could take a leadership role in little puppies if you want me to. Please consider me for joining Thomas i may not be the best but i am a pretty good player

- HIHI :)
a 3 mil alliance on such an old world isn't something to brag about :p

DeletedUser

I'm still in just to tell you, Tom, just haven't found time in while to focus on grepo.

DeletedUser

I know, I'm mass-mailing all of you to tell you when/what word we're joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.