Live Stream Q&A Questions

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We're collecting questions to answer during a Q&A session that will take place on the 4th, full details here. Please post any questions you'd like us to try and answer below. We'll be collecting questions until the 2nd of September.

DeletedUser11165

Why have we never had a Pegasus bonus at an event such as the current one?

DeletedUser42857

Why did the feel it was acceptable to have three myth offensive nukes, erinyes, manticores and harpies in the current event, but absolutely nothing to counter it, pegs, boar, centaurs or cerbs, not even archer or sword bufs. Do they not realise in having it unbalanced it ruins the game for many many players.

DeletedUser44776

Have you considered changing how the game is paid for?

1) Increase the advisor buffs to 50% (from 20%)
2) Uncrease the gold cost of advisors
3) Reduce other uses of Gold

Effectivly a subscription, but people can still try the game for free, without paying for advisors people can not compete. Would bring the skill and fun back to the game.

DeletedUser46395

When will the app give us enough functionality to allow the game to be played properly on it? I'm talking about reservations, BB codes throughout, the ability to read the whole of a long PM, the ability to read reports and so on?

DeletedUser46838

When are you going to start listening to our ideas, instead of the increasing gold features you guys are adding?
Also, when are we going to get a legit endgame(We don't sim)?
When are you going to fire the devs that don't listen to our ideas and replace the ones that actually do?

DeletedUser30559

When will it be possible to post live CQ reports from mobile browser version and mobile app

DeletedUser10962

Would you ever consider a pay to enter world where other uses of gold are limited to say spending 200 gold a day (excluding advisors)?

Also along with everyone else. Endgame revamp? Was promised in 2012

DeletedUser22517

When is INNO gonna invest in new game servers?Any of developers have idea how hard is to do anything when you have more than couple of hundreds attacks going on you?
Also when there is a lot of attacks and support going on like a big ops on ww city, entire server is getting slow and it is almost impossible to time your support or attacks.
Most of us pay money to play this game and it is ridiculous not to be able to do anything.
I hope you not gonna just ignore my question like every other time.

DeletedUser42857

Well that was 30 minutes of my life im never getting back, utter waste of time.

Lets play the "How can we answer the question without actually answering the question" game

q/ when you going to get new servers, so when you have hundreds of attacks launched at you you can actually do something.
a/ our develops have managed to work out so that if you have more than 100 cities you can log on quicker

q/ why do gold players get such an advantage
a/ thats a good question, we think that compared with others on teh market our gold is in a good place

q/ endgame revamp has been on the roadmap for ever, when will we see something
a/ we are currently working on a concept. when we have a firm concept we will let yuou all know

q/ when the app have full functionality, be able to display reports, reservations etc
a. thats an excellent question, these things are on our roadmap for the next year..

waste of time

q/ what time is it
a/ thats an excellent question, its the time it is at the moment

q/ are you human
a/ another excellent question, keep an eye out on the forums for an answer to this

q/ this has been a pile of tosh
a/ thank you for that, we really appreciate your feedback.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok right so I'm just now watching it and got to your first example of the servers and massive amounts of attacks. You left out basically half of the answer to fit your story. The answer more completely amounts to they have created a team to specifically deal with issues like loading times and bottlenecks. One thing the team has already done is make it quicker to log in when you have a ton of cities including attacks. They also state that they are going to be working on fixing the slowness which means they are aware of it.

Everything will look like a non answer if you cut out half of it.

Got to the endgame revamp example. You are right about them saying they are working on a concept. However you left out half of it, again. They were able to say the endgame is going to involve alliances and will have a focus on pvp.

Let me see if I can find the other half of your answers.

Found the last 2 examples.

Gold advantage example. They did say they think they are in a good place with gold compared to other games, but you left out the bit where they said they are constantly evaluating the effect new features have. One example being the gold trading ratio change. They are gathering information from ingame, like the number of gold trades, as well as all the player feedback. That plays a part in their evaluation.

The mobile app functionality example. They did say it was on the roadmap next as well as in the future. What you left out is that they are currently working on implementing more bbcodes for messaging on the app. So you can link reports and such. After that they are reimplementing those functionalities for the alliance forum on the app.

Morale of the story, don't be distracted by the awesome accents and miss out on half the answer.

DeletedUser42857

to be honest, your answers dont really say much more than mine did ;)

DeletedUser

to be honest, your answers dont really say much more than mine did ;)

+1

They should atleast announce progress on these things like end game issue and stuff like /pending coding / pending ideas or somthing but i doubt they will do it because they are not really working on it and it will look stupid if they publish the slow progress.

DeletedUser22517

Ok right so I'm just now watching it and got to your first example of the servers and massive amounts of attacks. You left out basically half of the answer to fit your story. The answer more completely amounts to they have created a team to specifically deal with issues like loading times and bottlenecks. One thing the team has already done is make it quicker to log in when you have a ton of cities including attacks. They also state that they are going to be working on fixing the slowness which means they are aware of it.

Everything will look like a non answer if you cut out half of it.

Got to the endgame revamp example. You are right about them saying they are working on a concept. However you left out half of it, again. They were able to say the endgame is going to involve alliances and will have a focus on pvp.

Let me see if I can find the other half of your answers.

Found the last 2 examples.

Gold advantage example. They did say they think they are in a good place with gold compared to other games, but you left out the bit where they said they are constantly evaluating the effect new features have. One example being the gold trading ratio change. They are gathering information from ingame, like the number of gold trades, as well as all the player feedback. That plays a part in their evaluation.

The mobile app functionality example. They did say it was on the roadmap next as well as in the future. What you left out is that they are currently working on implementing more bbcodes for messaging on the app. So you can link reports and such. After that they are reimplementing those functionalities for the alliance forum on the app.

Morale of the story, don't be distracted by the awesome accents and miss out on half the answer.

3 years, that much time they needed to admit the problem with servers.When i first asked this question i was told nothing is wrong with servers and to clear the cache, second time to change my browser and third time to check my PC.None of those times they admitted something is wrong with servers, all the time it was me.Now after 3 years they are aware of the problem???
And you want us to believe they have a team working on this problem?

New end game is not possible without new servers, simple as that.That is the only reason why we don`t have new end game.Please stop lying to people.

Any of those developers have idea how frustrated it is to get error message when sending resources to WW?
When under massive attacks i don`t even want to talk about, then you can just watch and you can`t do anything.

Maybe after another 3 years INNO will start working on this problem.