Live Stream Q&A Questions

DeletedUser35069

Probably would be an idea for Inno to finally clear everything on the roadmap so far rather than adding anything to that nonsense list. How many years has game end been on the road map now? Roadmap basically consists of stuff Inno are going to add as it will make them money with the inclusion of the majority of things they have had feedback requesting they be fixed and have no intention of doing just to placate the masses.

DeletedUser10962

Ok right so I'm just now watching it and got to your first example of the servers and massive amounts of attacks. You left out basically half of the answer to fit your story. The answer more completely amounts to they have created a team to specifically deal with issues like loading times and bottlenecks. One thing the team has already done is make it quicker to log in when you have a ton of cities including attacks. They also state that they are going to be working on fixing the slowness which means they are aware of it.

Everything will look like a non answer if you cut out half of it.

Got to the endgame revamp example. You are right about them saying they are working on a concept. However you left out half of it, again. They were able to say the endgame is going to involve alliances and will have a focus on pvp.

Let me see if I can find the other half of your answers.

Found the last 2 examples.

Gold advantage example. They did say they think they are in a good place with gold compared to other games, but you left out the bit where they said they are constantly evaluating the effect new features have. One example being the gold trading ratio change. They are gathering information from ingame, like the number of gold trades, as well as all the player feedback. That plays a part in their evaluation.

The mobile app functionality example. They did say it was on the roadmap next as well as in the future. What you left out is that they are currently working on implementing more bbcodes for messaging on the app. So you can link reports and such. After that they are reimplementing those functionalities for the alliance forum on the app.

Morale of the story, don't be distracted by the awesome accents and miss out on half the answer.

Here is the problem I watched the clip and being told they're working on rough concepts for an endgame revamp when they announced they were going to work on it THREE YEARS AGO is just bull.

DeletedUser23986

Gold advantage example. They did say they think they are in a good place with gold compared to other games, but you left out the bit where they said they are constantly evaluating the effect new features have. One example being the gold trading ratio change. They are gathering information from ingame, like the number of gold trades, as well as all the player feedback. That plays a part in their evaluation. .
I have seen a lot of feedback requesting instant build to be cancelled, but I am yet to see where the players ssaid that 2k res should be sold for 50 gold. How exactly is the feedback collected, from the players or from some financial advisor.