Lizabet

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Donna from world Zeta. (dip) Australian by birth but citizen of the world. ;)
I'm fairly new to this game still - learning the ropes.
My husband (Drageskulder) is the more serious player in our alliance and as he is a previous military man I consult with him in many of my dealings.
I'm here to have fun (sorry to your more serious players) but will defend my alliance and pact members when called upon. I also like making new friends so feel free to drop me a line - I don't bite! :p
We're currently living in Transilvania, Romania but in two months will move to Turkey permanently. A country we fell in love with just two years ago.
Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Welcome, welcome :O

Wow, so you started off in Australia, then moved to Romania and then now to Turkey? Geeze, your life must be full of adventure :p

And a question: What part of Australia are you from? :O

DeletedUser

G'day mate so u r a newbie Here well u play In zeta like me will soon get to know each other it's destine

DeletedUser2795

Q: What makes you believe that there are any serious players here?

DeletedUser

Welcome, welcome :O

Wow, so you started off in Australia, then moved to Romania and then now to Turkey? Geeze, your life must be full of adventure :p

And a question: What part of Australia are you from? :O

Her husband and her also went to denmark and a bunch of other places :D They both are really fun to talk to :)

DeletedUser

Lol....Hi! And thanks guys!
I'm from Melbourne originally but haven't been there for a few years now. As for the serious players in Grepolis...we've come across a few in our short time on here. Luckily my husband is ex military and is wiping them out one by one. We don't attack first, but we don't forget either ;) (He's not serious ;P )
Not sure I'd be any good at planking....with my luck I'd hit the dirt! :p
Thanks for the warm intro Diablo. We'll be going into holiday mode for the weekend as we've just arrived in London to see Jimmy Barnes & Prince at the Hop Farm festival...catch you all next week when we're back online. :)