Locking worlds

DeletedUser

Okay, it has been 5 months and the developed worlds (alpha to epsilon) need to be closed. No newbie player could take over the best player and there is new worlds ready for them (eta and theta). Please discuss

DeletedUser2795

yeah, Gamma probably, it has been through the most 'game time' because it is speed two and the earliest speed two.

DeletedUser2638

i say gamma has enough players, anyone new to join is just adding extra weight to the world,

alliances are hitting 10 million points now which means new players and new alliance wont realy have a chance to catch up now unless they become the biggest ever MRA

(im not sure on other worlds since gamma is the only one i play and i dont know the situation on other worlds)

DeletedUser

As pingu found out Epsilon and Gamma and Beta are the most developed while Alpha and Delta are developed but have millions of newbies. Closing these worlds would be a good desicion

DeletedUser2638

so from what im reading here, the better desicion to make would be close alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon and leave the rest open, even bring out another world as theta is starting to kick off now aswell

regards byrnie :D

DeletedUser

The next world will be Iota :p

But any way, yes pretty much.

Here's my thread:

CLICK DIS

Shows a lot about the first 5 worlds.

DeletedUser

Go ahead and close Alpha-Epsilon, but if you do, you better bring out another world with the original conquest system!