LoCMk2 are lowlife vultures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TO ALL vultures OF LOCMK2!

Ya are all prehistoric pondlife! Ya never let any1 play the game properly.
ya say to one another "Ohhh lets crush all small alliances, they r nowt."

Do ya ever take in2 account that there r some decent hardworkin players tryin to giv this game a good go? No ya dont. Waste of space ya r.

These hardworkin players spend months buildin up their alliance only fer some foolish thick apes who r hellbent on destroyin every1.

Waste of time. Thats what ya lot r.

Jasca the happy chappie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. How else are they supposed to grow? You do know the point of the game is to conquer cities? Instead of wasting your time venting frustration on the forum, how about you try and defend your cities together as an alliance and fight back one city at a time. This is a war game: people do not let you grow peacefully infinitely, they try to conquer. Anyways its much more fun fighting than building cities.

DeletedUser

well why don't you sit down and talk about your feelings on this matter. how did it make you feel when you lost your cities? were you upset? at the moment I am struggling to sense your emotion.

DeletedUser

Well, +rep for him for coming to the forums and discuss his feelings as sploggo comments.

Dirk: You should speak about your feelings too...after your loses yesterday ;)

DeletedUser

I only lost about 2 cities worth of troops! :p although I do believe sploggo is being sarcastic...

DeletedUser

Im locking this thread. I feel personally insulted :( and i feel as if the OP got everything they were gonna say out lol :Angry: so ill hocus pocus some words and if they decide to come back on here and decide to once again disturb my ever so peaceful Kappa Forums . . . ill warn them :p although i dont think he/she is coming back to the forums. (i has feeling OP is irish lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.