Milestones LOD wins Knossos

DeletedUser

Well dustin, their attempt to stop our wonders failed, their attempt to beat us to the Statue of Zeus ended with us taking one of their cities, and their attempts at the other wonders are just laughable.

Please stop trying to stop us jags and friends. The only thing you are doing is making it hard on everybody's computers trying to compute these massive LOD BP numbers.

Too funny, you're actually crowing like you did something, tell me zocom, how many jags cities have you conquered?? how about LoD lately?? how many of our cities have they actually conquered?? Oh wait, you have to get a player to give you his cities to accomplish anything, mmmmm, what a great bunch of players you are, get the traitor to give you a city and start talking smack like you did something. Whatever, I couldn't care less, in fact I hate wonders, they are for simmers and turtles like yourselves, you know, like the MM we got asking us for a 3 day ceasefire before the christmas ceasefire so you could colonize cities to bring on the wonder era, cause things were so bad over there you didn't figure you could last. We made one mistake. We should have ignored the wonders and just continued plowing through your pathetic turtle alliance. Its still not over though, anything can happen.

DeletedUser

YEAH Zocom! Take that u turtle!

LoD sucks! We're beating up that Kim all over the map and that stupid Crawler1! Though you have completed two WWs.. no matter! We still can complete our other TWO!

DeletedUser

2skala, how come us "simmers and turtles" have more ABP than Jags and Agema combined?

LOD leads every single statistic on the server despite fighting pretty much rest of the server. You can try to insult us but the facts just make you look ridicilous.

DeletedUser

2skala, how come us "simmers and turtles" have more ABP than Jags and Agema combined?

LOD leads every single statistic on the server despite fighting pretty much rest of the server. You can try to insult us but the facts just make you look ridicilous.

Spot on Jarzi. Also saying you don't care about wonders in Grepolis is the equivalent of saying you don't care about touchdowns in football or bingos in scrabble... you know at the start of the game what the victory requirements are.

DeletedUser26378

I Called that. lol. Would only be better if certain individuals were not such SORE losers. ..... Actually after thinking about it, them being sore losers makes it even better. Makes me 'giggle'

DeletedUser26378

See we won. What a surprise. Better luck in another world. (Sore losers arent becoming btw)

DeletedUser

See we won. What a surprise. Better luck in another world. (Sore losers arent becoming btw)

I would say well done guys but cant becouse whe all know how you guys didt it
You wil get a certificate for it Be happy thay dont have 1 for cheaters and botters or you wil got that one to

DeletedUser

I would say well done guys but cant becouse whe all know how you guys didt it
You wil get a certificate for it Be happy thay dont have 1 for cheaters and botters or you wil got that one to

Sore losers are sore.

jags.jpg

Waambulance.png

DeletedUser35765

IM getting tired of being called a Cheater....But atleast I cant be called a LOSER! :pro:

DeletedUser26378

It quite honestly makes it an even better win. After seeing how butt hurt they are. Trying to save their fragile EGO's by claiming everyone and their mother are cheaters. W/E grow up. Maybe learn something from how we played. If you did not realize we did not really attack for a month and a half before the WW's started. So the Number 1 attacking alliance stopped attacking, must be a reason, right? It was because we were planning for and setting up for WW's an aspect you guys seem to have not realized needed done. So in all reality we did not win from 'cheating' we won from hard work planning and a know how on following through for it. Good luck in the next world, but honestly with your inability to prepare for the future in this game I don't see you winning at any point, never the less good luck.

~Dustinuall

DeletedUser

See crawler has been banned for cheating what a surprise!

Okay dudes, I thought you would've figured it out by now... I am crawler1. I haven't been banned for cheating, they assumed I was multi-accounting even though I had a shared account. I am sure your friends jethrosa is under a similar situation.

DeletedUser

Erm don't forget they tried to spell our WWs.

Guys, do you like my avatar?

DeletedUser26378

Ya I seem to recall that same thing on all of LOD's players achievements for Knossos, huh. But I searched and searched Jags and couldnt seem to find it there at all.....

DeletedUser

It quite honestly makes it an even better win. After seeing how butt hurt they are. Trying to save their fragile EGO's by claiming everyone and their mother are cheaters. W/E grow up. Maybe learn something from how we played. If you did not realize we did not really attack for a month and a half before the WW's started. So the Number 1 attacking alliance stopped attacking, must be a reason, right? It was because we were planning for and setting up for WW's an aspect you guys seem to have not realized needed done. So in all reality we did not win from 'cheating' we won from hard work planning and a know how on following through for it. Good luck in the next world, but honestly with your inability to prepare for the future in this game I don't see you winning at any point, never the less good luck.

~Dustinuall

Ya I joined late but it was painfully obvious SOV and our allies were lacking leadership and coordination. I joined late and started in O75 so its hard to say how things were going earlier, but man it was pathetic how badly we fell apart at the end. Congrats on the win, hopefully I can play with some good players in the next speed three. I'll do what I can to stop you from getting that crown though ;)

Last edited by a moderator: