Milestones LOD wins Knossos

DeletedUser26378

Thanks man. I plan on looking for the next speed 3 so maybe ill see you there. Oh and we are taken the 7 lol you can try to stop us but u won't be successful

DeletedUser

You have done well and all the players that have not cheated I feel sorry for you because your win is a little tarnished.

DeletedUser26378

You have done well and all the players that have not cheated I feel sorry for you because your win is a little tarnished.

I honestly do not feel as if it is tarnished at all. Some people in every alliance have cheated. Its just a matter of have they been caught or not. Anytime you get a game like this people are going to cheat. The only thing I really see as tarnished is the respect I had for a few of the players that did 'cheat' and also the respect I had for some of the better players from enemy alliances. To resort to blaming every body of cheating just because they werent going to win is a bit drastic. As I said before the leaders and many of the players of this alliance have put a plethora of hard work into winning. We have constructed countless maps, OPs, battle plans on where we need to colonize and set up for world wonders. It is just a pity some key players of our enemy alliances had to act childish once they realized they were going to lose. (If so many people were cheating why werent they saying something about that a long time ago?) I know exactly why, they needed to fabricate a reason to explain why they lost instead of realize that they just failed to prepare as well as we had.

DeletedUser

Just justice guys
Nobody say all you guys cheated but atleast 60% from it
Starded at start of the game with the 1 LoD member Dux Fox and it ended with achilis 15 and crawler1
It whasend us who acted that late it whas grepo itself who starded dowing somting about it (But to late)
So for the people who realy earn it by not cheating i say congrats (But i cant becouse thanks to those cheaters your alianse won the battle )
So i am sorry for the members of your alianse who realy didt what thay hadt to do without cheating
Also i do hope a new rule kickes in soon
Rule :
If a alianse with members what cheating are on a ww island and get banned The alianse cant send resourses anymore to that ww island till it get lifted or ghost up
Becouse a banned player cant get attack anymore (crawler1 and achilis 15 both have citys on ww island) so his /ther citys wil be save till gold runs out (and i know people use gold bots so that can take a long time)

Dont forget its just a game to entertain people who likes it
I like this game and play it more then 4 years now
But the cheaters players are pulling the fun out of it
Think about that before you say sore losers
Its just a game ;)

Greats tays proud member of JW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling.

DeletedUser

Just so that Jags know, once WWs are done. We WILL be coming back after you all.

DeletedUser

Congrats LoD:)

The best alliance from start to finish:cool:

Thanks to all the current players who worked so hard, also great leadership throughout. Respect to Sir H. and Polemos1 for giving us a great start by being light years ahead of anyone else at the beginning of the World.

DeletedUser

Thanks to all the current players who worked so hard, also great leadership throughout. Respect to Sir H. and Polemos1 for giving us a great start by being light years ahead of anyone else at the beginning of the World.

Thanks mate!

We just laid the first few bricks for a good foundation, you guys finished the house;)

DeletedUser

How's it going Sir H! You don't have a crown do you? Join us and get one mate

DeletedUser

Restart in NW, I'll race you to O01 noob! If you need that invite I'll get it ya ;)