Milestones LOD wins Knossos

DeletedUser9465

Is this thread for the best joke award? Your's quite funny... :D

DeletedUser26378

Look at the stats the only joke I see is Jags attack..... The stats show it all....
LOD has almost 4 times the ABP as jags and 35 less players.

Jags 5317741 ABP
LOD 21448192 ABP

DeletedUser

Look at the stats the only joke I see is Jags attack..... The stats show it all....
LOD has almost 4 times the ABP as jags and 35 less players.

Jags 5317741 ABP
LOD 21448192 ABP

yes, you see, when we attack we actually take cities...LoD just give away dbp, as per your last op, :eek:, oh by the way, how many cities did we just take from you?.....:D, and i found that chariot you gave me, sent him to one of xene's cities, raided his beer fridge then came home, telling stories of bad researches, oracles, and libraries :D.

DeletedUser

yes, you see, when we attack we actually take cities...LoD just give away dbp, as per your last op, :eek:, oh by the way, how many cities did we just take from you?.....:D, and i found that chariot you gave me, sent him to one of xene's cities, raided his beer fridge then came home, telling stories of bad researches, oracles, and libraries :D.

Hello 2skala :D always nice to see the Jags still have their killer instinct.

hello to all the old friends from Theta now in Knossos :)

DeletedUser

Hello 2skala :D always nice to see the Jags still have their killer instinct.

hello to all the old friends from Theta now in Knossos :)

well hello jehova, its been a while, if you are interested in making your way back in, i am sure you would find that things are getting quite interesting now, great to hear from you though.

DeletedUser

Jags are nub-cakes...

(Anything to restart activity..threads that I made 6/7 months ago are still on the first page)

DeletedUser

Jags are nub-cakes...

(Anything to restart activity..threads that I made 6/7 months ago are still on the first page)

I take offence to this, we are not nub-cakes, we are n00bs, please use the correct term. :p

DeletedUser

I stand by nub cakes. Come tell me other wise ;)

Well, actually, we have been visiting quite a few of your alliance cities lately, we have had to evict some of the occupants, filthy disgusting cities, oracles, libraries and lighthouses, bad researches, handsome women and bad beer. I hope yours are built well, we will at least enjoy our visit, when your alliance mates guys visited mine a ways back i denied them entry and they ended up treading water in my harbour, rainig bp that day for many. My name in knossoss if you didn't know is Kon Rouge, its a pleasure to make your aquaintance, we'll(n00bs) be dropping in soon to formally introduce ourselves.:D

DeletedUser

Dustinual u r just a noob. b quite and fight insted bein point whor

DeletedUser

Well well, the world made their bid to stop LoD and failed. Good effort but not even close.

They say they don't care about WW but they sure cared enough about ours that they launched propably 500 attacks to stop us. And they have dumped millions and millions of resources in their own WW's, but they don't care about those ;)

DeletedUser17088

calm it on the cheating accusations guys and girls. If you suspect a player of breaching the rules ingame then submit a ticket about it.

DeletedUser26378

New year new world wonder completed.... Its a wonder that these other alliance haven't just given up yet.

DeletedUser24914

Well dustin, their attempt to stop our wonders failed, their attempt to beat us to the Statue of Zeus ended with us taking one of their cities, and their attempts at the other wonders are just laughable.

Please stop trying to stop us jags and friends. The only thing you are doing is making it hard on everybody's computers trying to compute these massive LOD BP numbers.