Milestones LOD wins Knossos

DeletedUser

Yeah true, you only just founded the winning alliance and helped lead them to victory, that's all :p

DeletedUser

Thanks mate!

We just laid the first few bricks for a good foundation, you guys finished the house;)
Hello Sir H, it's an honour to see you again :)

You could have finished the house with us, that would have been so much better.

DeletedUser

We're building the Wonders, you aren't. I'll happily switch the attack mode back once we're finished.

DeletedUser

Kimmy is one of our key players he can't fight lots of players/rebuilt/send to WWs all at the same time. He deserved a bit of VM time.

We are planning ops on you guys, just wait until WWs.

DeletedUser

Kimmy is one of our key players he can't fight lots of players/rebuilt/send to WWs all at the same time. He deserved a bit of VM time.

We are planning ops on you guys, just wait until WWs.

Lol strikehard just wonder can you do that from 1 accound or gowing to take a sec

DeletedUser

Well should I wish, I'll go take another 20 or so cities. Surely that's enough?

Though I don't want to get bigger or Jags might see me as a threat and stop attacking - they go for the smaller players.

DeletedUser

xqkepv.jpg

Jags and Aegema(foo) are quite pathetic. They can only attack the little players:

Dwarrel has attacked me.
Polis has attacked me.
Bombi
Paris
Uncivil
Aryaya
Tays
Whathell
RjYeah
Gambles
~Caligua~
Rainmaker395

That's just from top 100. Don't brag.

DeletedUser

xqkepv.jpg

Jags and Aegema(foo) are quite pathetic. They can only attack the little players:

Dwarrel has attacked me.
Polis has attacked me.
Bombi
Paris
Uncivil
Aryaya
Tays
Whathell
RjYeah
Gambles
~Caligua~
Rainmaker395

That's just from top 100. Don't brag.

That is some good BP!

DeletedUser

ax1nw9.jpg

34g66tj.jpg

Guess I was a little too arrogant in thinking that I'd be able to defend them myself before having to do some stuff today! I lost the city and another little one that I didn't actually think they'd conquer.

There was a plus side however, I gained around 20k bp. Also I now know the location to several empty cities and cities that are full of LS and offense. Would anyone like the list?

DeletedUser

Have you worked out no one actually gives a toss yet? Or at least I don't, I despise WW which is why I left and joined a alliance that actually wants rapid conquests and battles. I hate that alliances that sim for a whole month just to get some non-existence sense of achievement. Knossos has been the most anti-climax and boring world for me so far, theta was miles better back before WW even seen the light f day, in fact I'll go so far to condemn the people who even thought up that sad excuse of a world's finality.

Please kindly remove your head from your rectum and stop making this a big deal, because it isn't.

Although I'll be civil enough to congratulate you guys, unlike agema your leaders held out, never let you down, you prepared quite well but your arrogance annoys me, a bad trait you should monitor and please remember this is just a game. It's not like you found the keys to heaven, or the secret of the universe.

Oh, by the way, once you complete the final wonder do you know what'll happen? The world closes and every player on knossos will be forced to play another world. So your alliance have effectively made a world dead and ruined everyone's work and fun. Oh but it doesn't matter, just as long as you guys get your ego boost and your silly little award you don't care whose experience you're ruining. Congrats (Someone should let me know if I'm wrong on this, wiki and grepo a little vague about this.)

Have a nice day.

P.S the gameplay forum you posted in recently, that thread been dead for 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the way we look at WWs, it's exactly the same. We've had to cut down on what kind of warring machine we once were to make sure we win. Rather us that gets the rewards than the enemy correct? Rather us who go down in history.

DeletedUser

"Go down in history"?

Oh pur-lease. That is just ridiculous, and quite honestly sad.
Do you know what goes down in history? Actual achievements, you know who went down in history? Niel Armstrong.
Let me remind you this this since you seem to be ignoring this.

No one cares.

Does anyone remember who won theta? No one.
Does anyone remember who won Athens? No one.
Just like every WW victories, this world will share the same fate, people will forget and cease to care.
I don't mean to be rude, but do you have such a low opinion of yourself that you seek some sort of self-fulfilment by constantly boasting and making out that this is is fantastic? Oh honey. It isn't. Its just unsightly. Just like when LOD refused cease-fire when Hurricane Sandy stuck, people died that day and your alliance cared more about a silly award than their moral compass? If that's the kind of win you want, then ok.

Bottom line: At the end of day, no one cares for WW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well we do go down in History, who cares? Our team who's been playing together for a year. Don't compare us to Neil Armstrong you fool, way more different things.

Sounds you're some sour player from Jags/Agema who lost the WWs and are moaning as we are hours away from victory. We can back up our boasting through every stat possible. I agree that a ceasefire should've taken place but it's not just your players who suffered, we had a fair share too.

DeletedUser35765

Well Valoel, whoever you are...You sound very familiar ...or did The Jags have everyone Brainwashed to say the same old cliche . Lets make sure Im clear about this.....Once we started Building WW's you left because there wasn't anything/anyone to attack? Did some rules change once WW's started that I didn't know about? Im not quite sure what you are getting at, but it sounds like a bunch of Bull-Lony! Admit it You left the World to play in another because you couldn't win this one. Its ok though because thats what Failures do, they quit and then come up with excuses as to why they didn't win and scream bloody murder to those that took the time to play the game the way it was meant (whewwww I ran out of breath on that one). See you must have forgotten the point somewhere in all of the Alliance changes and whatever you were doing, it is a game and in a game there must be a Winner and because of that there is usually a Loser!

Thank you for playing and Won't Ya come back and visit sometime!!!!