Milestones LOD wins Knossos

DeletedUser

Ha. Are you guys so blind to what actually matters? God you guys are sad, nothing annoys me more than a bunch of posers trying to defend their non-existence achievement.

Like you said Strikehard, both are different things, but unlike your "achievement" Neil's actually meant something and people actually care about Niel's achievement not people who won something in the virtual world. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Oh and second player, did that make you feel good? Did it make you feel that your "Achievement" meant something? Good job on wasting your breath and finger energy because your post is more or less pointless.

Let me remind you two again.

I don't care about WW so I could care less if this come across moaning or not, in fact I fully expected you guys to bring that up just to defend yourselves, I mean the sour jag/agema player line? LOL. I have already said I despise WW so the whole "You're a sour player" is invalid because I honestly couldn't give a damn. I noticed you do that to just about anyone who have more to say about your 'win'. And for your information , I'm still playing and I could care less who wins or loses. You guys can carry on believing you gone down in history, but the truth is it isn't real so stop making out you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Unlike *some* people I chose to stay and play the way this game should've been played from the start- fighting and local targets. I didn't join Knossos to win WW, I joined it to fight.

Have a nice day, losers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26378

@ Valoel. As for not caring about world wonders you sure are spending alot of time whining and complaining on this page about us winning em. I mean if you dont care dont read the forums its posted under. Simple huh, Who wouldve thought. Now looking at your stats I have quite a few issues with you statements.

#1 Knossos is going to close after we win WW's...... Well actually no, a world only closes once there has become to few players playing on it anymore. "If the number of active players falls below 300, a countdown will be initiated which lasts one month. At the end of the countdown the world will close and the players may begin a new adventure on a different world. Please note that maintenance and update times may also become extremely long if we do not start to close the worlds at some point."

#2 You are just playing to fight and nothing else. 256412 ABP. is quite literally pathetic. I played to WIN and even went complete defense for 2 1/2 months. and I have 620858 ABP. So if that is your idea of fighting, well hun you need to learn to play. 440397 DBP to my 695045 DBP. Still quite a bit shy there. So maybe instead of complaining and whining like a little adolescent child, you should learn from us. (In case you didnt notice LOD has almost double any other alliances ABP and more then the two alliances right below themb added together. and look there its the same for DBP also.)

#3 actually we do down go in grepolis history. There is a page devoted to grepolis winners. My name is on it. Is yours? ya didnt think so.

So lets take a look at all of this. We are here to win the WW's and yet we are completely stomping you at the only thing you are here to do, fight..... Maybe you should look for a new game hun cause this just isnt your cup of tea.

~Dustinuall

DeletedUser

Wow, such bitterness...

Grepo has always been about winning a world by building the WWs. Ask the developers, I'm sure they'll tell you the same. Hero worlds are for those like you who want to fight for the sake of fighting. We wanted to win so we played towards that. Your posts make it look like you're deeply hurt that you didn't win, rather than the opposite. Good game anyway.

DeletedUser

I love how people just go look at stats just to justify their reasons or down insult people. ^_^ Can't think of anything else Dustin?

Dustin@
First of all, I reside in one ocean, spend most of experience on knossos surrounded by greens and blues, Literally. Of course if the coalition never existed I would've had plenty of targets instead of just one that is 1-2 oceans away -.- And some of us have lives and don't spend 24 hours on here. ^_^ Every one got their playing style, some can be seriously aggressive, some can be cautious, some can have a medimum sized appetite, so what gives you the right to judge a person by their bp hmmm? Seriously get off your high horse and realise not everyone is the same.

Secondly, my posts might come across complaining but maybe I'm fed of up of you guys making this a big deal? Furthermore, don't bring your alliance stats into this because I don't care. We heard it all before and honestly I'm fed up with it being brought up over and over again like you're trying to prove something, its childish. And learn from you? Why would I want to learn from a bunch of ego-maniacs who think they're better than everyone else? Yeaaaaa....no. At least I have a moral compass, more than I can say for some of you.

Thirdly, I wouldn't want my name on there anyway. Btw, grepolis won't be here forever, maybe in five years time it will die or maybe the WW system will cease to exist (hopefully) and a more fun system will come up. So that pretty much means your 'making it into history' won't exist. And honestly, if people look at it and see these alliances names and worlds, they're not going to care. And as for the completing final wonder will close the world, my bad. I heard from people who heard from others that the world will close once the final WW is completed.

And lastly, I'm a child? The only children I see here are people boasting and desperately (and quite pathetically) trying to defend their so-called achievement, well new-flash: It doesn't really exist.

Kimkas@
The developers to me made a big mistake. WW isn't about fighting anymore, when it was designed it was supposed to be about fighting, but nope it didn't work that way. Alliances instead avoid each other like the plague once WW rolls around, they sim for months and whenever a WW is attacked, the alliance stack up that WW. Same for both sides, it became more like anticlimax and a race of who can sim and build the most resources, which removed the core purpose of WW. Check out the ideas forum for the alternative end game. I mean, to me at that point at WW it should've been about organising ops and just having fun in general, but instead I got mass mails of "Build up/give resources/expand WW" literally everyday.

And I'm the last person to be bitter, I already said I don't care about WW. But I am bitter about my experience on knossos, its been a disappointment, didn't quite live up to the fun I had in theta, alliances wasn't great, leaders weren't great(except for one person), battles wasn't great (except for a few highlights but they're not that memorable.)...hell the dead internal forums should've been my first clue lol. Didn't have any fun for months until I joined J4L because I now have local targets. But on the bright side, I sworn to myself that in the next speed 3 world (not heloros) or speed 3 hero world, I'll join or set up a smallish alliance focused only on getting BP and wars (like epic world wars, the kind that theta used to have), and no WW. Just needs to get a list of players that might like to join so I can invite them.

And as for hero worlds, speed 2 doesn't suit me so I'm waiting for a speed 3 hero world to come out. Feels more natural that way for some reason considering theta was speed 3 once (I think, can't quite recall.)

DeletedUser26378

1st of all. I resided in ocean 44, which was all green and blue. So what did I do, instead of being a pansy and hiding behind my teamates lines I built up on the front lines which was 2 oceans away from me. and I fought something in which you stated you were here to do exclusively. So you position doesnt mean anything if its not a good place build a strong hold and move into a better place. Its that simple. And also about the having lives thing, you're right some of us do. I work full time, and go to school it just so happens that Im able to log on from both places. If you dont have the time to keep up maybe you should not have joined a speed 3 world.

Second of all "Secondly, my posts might come across complaining but maybe I'm fed of up of you guys making this a big deal?" If you are fed up with it, dont read it. Its another simple thing. Amazing how simple things are around here isnt it??? Oh and btw in 24 hrs or less We will be gloating even more as we play the game with our crowns that differentiates us from scrubs like yourself.

Actually history in its self is something that has happened in the past so the fact that we already won this world means we are already in grepolis history regardless of if the game shuts down or anything. Its still history, it doesnt go away or get wiped away just because a game stops being played. But alas I dont expect you to understand the concept of history. So go ahead and keep SIMing and trying to play the game. I have always liked having a few NEWBs around the help me grow my empire in any game I play.

Sweet dreams,

DeletedUser

Saying that no one cares about WW or winning is rather silly when every big alliance started to build them and poured hundreds of millions of resources in to them. People started that line when they realized they couldn't compete.

You don't care about stats, the only objective way of measuring things in game. I guess because they show LOD leading in every category.

You care about fighting, but do not move from O65 to O55 where most of the fighting happens.

Right.

DeletedUser

I love how people just go look at stats just to justify their reasons or down insult people. ^_^ Can't think of anything else Dustin?

Dustin@
(...)

Kimkas@
The developers to me made a big mistake. WW isn't about fighting anymore, when it was designed it was supposed to be about fighting, but nope it didn't work that way. Alliances instead avoid each other like the plague once WW rolls around, they sim for months and whenever a WW is attacked, the alliance stack up that WW. Same for both sides, it became more like anticlimax and a race of who can sim and build the most resources, which removed the core purpose of WW. Check out the ideas forum for the alternative end game. I mean, to me at that point at WW it should've been about organising ops and just having fun in general, but instead I got mass mails of "Build up/give resources/expand WW" literally everyday.

And I'm the last person to be bitter, I already said I don't care about WW. But I am bitter about my experience on knossos, its been a disappointment, didn't quite live up to the fun I had in theta, alliances wasn't great, leaders weren't great(except for one person), battles wasn't great (except for a few highlights but they're not that memorable.)...hell the dead internal forums should've been my first clue lol. Didn't have any fun for months until I joined J4L because I now have local targets. But on the bright side, I sworn to myself that in the next speed 3 world (not heloros) or speed 3 hero world, I'll join or set up a smallish alliance focused only on getting BP and wars (like epic world wars, the kind that theta used to have), and no WW. Just needs to get a list of players that might like to join so I can invite them.

And as for hero worlds, speed 2 doesn't suit me so I'm waiting for a speed 3 hero world to come out. Feels more natural that way for some reason considering theta was speed 3 once (I think, can't quite recall.)
I'll answer only the part destined to me.

It is YOU who perceive WWs as a mistake, I see it as a pretty solid way of ending a world because it's something worth showing for after you fought like crazy for months. At the end of the day : that's the criteria for winning a warrior world, whether you like it or not. You like to fight for the sake of fighting, that much is clear, but we fought for a purpose : winning. I really don't see why you're so angry at us, it's a game with a winning criteria and we want to win, that's our reason for being in Knossos, we fought the hell out of everything in sight to build ourselves a perimeter that we would ultimately defend our WWs with, when we were ready we stopped fighting, hence the 2 and half months of "silence" from us. That the Coalition of Cowards didn't see it is NOT our fault.

Now regarding the fact that we played Sim city for 2 and half months : it's way easier to defend in this game than attack. Put 50k troops in a city behind a 25-level wall and you know that the enemy will have a pretty hard time going through. Put another 20k biremes in the harbour and you know that they will need easily 40 LS nukes of at least 270 LS to have a chance of going through that before any troops can hit the city. Don't blame the developers, it's not wrong, it's just the way the game is set up. If we could somehow combine attacks with other players and send a huge attack of, say, 15k LS (from multiple players) to hit a bireme wall of 20k biremes, instead of having 40 smaller hits of 270 LS each, that would completely change the dynamics of the game. But that's not the way Grepo works, as much as we would love that, because if it was the case we would have happily carried on smashing every player in this world, not like we haven't done this before. WW cities are always going to be defended heavily, it's what the game requires.

My advice to you is rather simple : do not play warrior worlds, because the way you put fighting ahead of everything, I think you will always feel hurt when the WW era kicks in. Hero worlds will be your paradise because there are no winning criteria in place so it's just an all-out brawl until you get tired. My personal opinion on Hero Worlds is that they are useless precisely because there is no way to win it, however that doesn't make the developers wrong though, Hero Worlds are precisely what relentless fighters need. Play in the worlds right for you and don't assign blame on people who play Warrior Worlds to win, Knossos was there to be won and we aimed for that.

DeletedUser22089

35 Minutes till the last wonder is complete. Then we can get back to killing each other as Grepo intended :)

DeletedUser

For someone who doesn't care, you sure are making a lot of noise Valoel. Methinks you doth protest too much....

DeletedUser26378

Man, this crown is just a tad bit to big for my head. Do you know anywhere I could get it resized?

DeletedUser

Congrats LoD.

I left this world way back in April or May to focus on Marathon, and I was surprised it is already over! That is kindof cool!

Yes, I was once in Jags, but regardless of what alliance you were in, or if enemies/friends with LoD, you cant deny them of this great achievement!

And ZOCOM, Zone Op Command will be needing you more now in Marathon that you are freed up :)

DeletedUser

Message from Strikehard :

Tays you are chatting a load of rubbish now because you suck both as a player and a leader. Your alliance failed, in every way possible. We even got your WW cities.

So in addition to this it's a no from me, don't punish the whole alliance for one's mistake.

Your a funny guy
1 you fight to mutch with your words instat of your troops
2 I can say somting what you cant and thats
Iplay this game for over 4 years and i never ever get banned
Grepo put my block red what say :
Tays have a little shameles behaviour in the past
Just becouse i defend myself and say what i think
Stil i got no problem with that
As i say i never got banned or got banned for bad behave you cant say the same

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'll show you troops. I'd love for you to join the new world.
Erm what the heck did you just say?
That's AWESOME, especially seeing as Grepolis hasn't existed for 4 years!!
Once again, what the heck did you just say?

Mods love me.

DeletedUser

OOps you got me darn i play around 3 maybe less whas 2010 I starded Theta whene it just opend
cant say 100% times fly whene having fun
Stil i never got banned lol
So what you say you need a new world to hope you can beat me
Maybe i will dont know yet
As i say before whene this game started it whas fun
Ther whasend a lott of people who cheated and it have chanse big times i realy hate it
People showing in here ther the warior to be afraid of but in the mean time thay cheating
If i go to a new world you can find me becouse i dont need a new name its tays remember that name

DeletedUser

That's cool, I wasn't trying to win or anything, just correcting you.
Cool, I have.
I don't know, it seems pretty unfair for my capable-of 40 city account to fight you. Especially after the account went into hibernation for so long. So yeah a new world means a fair equal chance.
If you join the speed 2 you'll find me under Zombie X and the speed 3 will be crawler1 as always.

DeletedUser26378

OOps you got me darn i play around 3 maybe less whas 2010 I starded Theta whene it just opend
cant say 100% times fly whene having fun
Stil i never got banned lol
So what you say you need a new world to hope you can beat me
Maybe i will dont know yet
As i say before whene this game started it whas fun
Ther whasend a lott of people who cheated and it have chanse big times i realy hate it
People showing in here ther the warior to be afraid of but in the mean time thay cheating
If i go to a new world you can find me becouse i dont need a new name its tays remember that name

So you have played four years and still have not won.... man that sucks. Ive played under a year and Ive won.

DeletedUser24914

Same here dustin. We won in January, and my 1 year grepo-birthday was in november so I won after playing for just over a year.