LoD

• Thread starter DeletedUser20845
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey Kronn - you missed anger management AGAIN?!?

Both guys told us they would only be here until the new Polish server opened. You really need to get over yourself mate lol.

Why don't you go and stroke Praehelios - I hear he misses you.....
How did I get brought into this convo lol. Do you even play on this server Ski, or did you just come with your pom poms to cheer on the losers?

DeletedUser19318

Hey Kronn - you missed anger management AGAIN?!?

Both guys told us they would only be here until the new Polish server opened. You really need to get over yourself mate lol.

Why don't you go and stroke Praehelios - I hear he misses you.....

right then!!.. I'm off to stroke Praehelios :D

and after that to a meeting to sort out my issues.. ... will be a while...

must keep away from externals!! must keep away from externals must keep away from externals

DeletedUser

Me experiences with Kron, 'He's not a dinner first type of guy' :p

*Adasko*

Phrourach
you and pichur got tired of attacking each other and milking the bps yet? opps!!! when the real attacks come after one day of defending you both decide it's to hard and you bail... run off and hide... and hold hands while you're at it.. so you don't get scared

This is your way of getting the bp??? and we are don't run away before you and all en :) Don't cry more on forum if you want saw real fight you can come on pl grepolis :) You are afraid ? Don't forget PL alliance win Helorus why other ppl dont want play on polish grepolis? other from UK,USA and many other country ??

DeletedUser19318

This is your way of getting the bp??? and we are don't run away before you and all en :) Don't cry more on forum if you want saw real fight you can come on pl grepolis :) You are afraid ? Don't forget PL alliance win Helorus why other ppl dont want play on polish grepolis? other from UK,USA and many other country ??

they don't want to waste there time on servers that are too easy.. everyone knows that EN servers are the toughest...

like I say run away ...