Inactive Topic Logout/Return to world selection

kp99

Phrourach
Proposal: Suggestion is that when you click the radio button to leave a world you are taken to the World selection menu rather than being logged out of the game.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Reason: Discouraging for people to join in additional worlds when you have to log in from scratch every time.

Details: This was implemented before but was revoked in the latest upgrade, although if you hover over the button it still says "Return to World Selection" so the button seems to have an identity crisis....

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:

DeletedUser31385

The only reason as to why you would have to log in from scratch every time is if you have not selected the "Remember me" button. That will keep you logged in when you click that button.

kp99

Phrourach
Ok perhaps I worded it incorrectly but you used to be sent back to the world selection screen instead of the "You have successfully logged Out" message.

The Start Page link appears but is covered before you can select it as shown on the screenshot.

The annoying thing is that it was working correctly but was changed at the latest release.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

I am not having that problem. The start link is not being covered. May I ask what browser you are on?

DeletedUser

I'm having the same problem when logging out and I do have the "Remember me" option selected (screenshot) and though I don't usually need to log out to see my other worlds, but I can see how that can be a problem.

I support that idea, but on the condition that clicking the log-out button gives the possibility to either log out entirely or go to the world selection page, because you sometimes have to actually log out.

Something like this:

kniyIz8.png

makro 356

Phrourach
You can simply open a new tab and you'll still be logged in, you can also have multiple tabs opened at the same time ;)