LOL Machine

DeletedUser

Im interested but kind of curious...

Whats the leadership going to consist of? Will it be more diplomatic with input from the members or will it be run by one person?

1 leader and a council i think, ive never made an alliance with lad and hes being the actual leader.

DeletedUser

I am now over 11k points on chi, i'm getting the hang of the game now.

If this council thing is true, i would like to put forward an application for a council member.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well apparently, hes not here, and you may have to found it, which gives you LEGAL right to do whatever the hell you want with the premade which is going to become a made alliance which YOU have founded.

DeletedUser

not here?
maybe i have been here just quiet
hi jnc how are you?
and wayne calm down
i make recruitment decisions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ladasha, please don't be abrupt when we say that your not here, for all of us, it seems that you wern't as you didn't reply to any applications or even post anything, many of us don't know you irl or have you on skype to know whether you are online or not, but thats for us not to judge if you seem never on. All WM802 was doing was what you didn't, you didn't reply to any applications, WM802 did what he thought was best, and chose the people who he thought could cut it as an alliance member, don't hate at me for writing this but i want a leader who is active; But as you said, maybe i have just been quiet, and if so.. why? What were you trying to achieve? Test WM802's leadership skills? From a first glance you both seem good leaders, however if you can't let the co-owner make some decisions for his own, i think thats a bad partnership and bad co-operation. Last of all, will the alliance be a 1-man show, or will it have a council?

DeletedUser

[whistles] maybe this ally should rename itself drama machine :p