LOL Machine

DeletedUser15834

Hi Ladasha

I would be interested in joining your crew for psi if you will have me.
Have plenty of experience .
Not sure how to post a link but you prob know me from xi.
Also played 6 months on gamma before xi where i broke the 600k mark and top 100 in the world even though i joined 6 months after the world opened.

DeletedUser15834

sorry better do this properly

Ingame name : the bat

worlds currently playing : Xi and a little on Chi

Previous worlds : Gamma.

Stance on recruitment : Only the best need apply

Who would I recruit : Dr.Bob

Blacklist : I dont Blacklist I just rim the people I dont like If they want a clean slate on another world thats fine by me.

Thoughts on LG and JB. : Like Lady GaGa not too sure about Bieber though.

DeletedUser

The world settings are very interesting so I wanna play Psi. Your team looks great, I would be honoured to participate.

Since I have heard no reply, I've withdrawn my application.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

I am interested in joining your alliance and would be honored if you would let me make my mark on this new world as part of your team

Grepostats: The bat, Dr. Bob and Silas can vouch for me from Xi, I delete my account when I leave a world (sorry, I like a tidy desk)
Accounts you have played as: celcalen
Worlds You Currently Play: Chi for testing 2.0
Stand on Recruitment: People you know or who can be vouched for, points don't tell much, some but not much
Stand on BP: don't get mad, get even
Who should be recruited: Sondek, Delphinium
Who should be blacklisted: I have no issues with anyone, I am a nice guy
Skype Name: If I may join: details later
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: If Justin would dress as Lady Gaga and vice versa, wow what a team.

Regards,

C

DeletedUser

This is my application to request joining your alliance that seems well run, fun and most of all enjoyable.

Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/2086712
Accounts you have played as: Just this one.
Worlds You Currently Play:I only currently play Chi, i started late, which means i'm only small at 6000+ points.
Stand on Recruitment: I see this should be fair, and not judging people on sometimes, bad stats, for example, a huge dip. This could be due to something that is not the players fault. And for noobs, aslong as they show improvement they should be given a chance, and if they mess up... they get the boot.
Stand on BP: The game is about BP, its a war game, you don't like fighting.. you got the wrong game. Also i think that BP is useful, if an alliances/players BP is high, it shows that they are either strong or clever.
Who should be recruited: I personally do not know anyone that is joining Psi.
Who should be blacklisted: I personally don't know.
Skype Name: Q-InFeCtiiOnZz-Q (This was my old PS3 account, which was max level on all the CODs, I'm a hardcore gamer, bare that in mind).
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: I personally think Lady Gaga is kind of ok, her music is good, but her outfits and her video aren't. I have young sisters who.. well me and her mother don't let her watch them... Justin Beiber, i honestly think hes an idiot, who takes things for granted and i feel that he does pretty much sound like a girl, haircut or no haircut, he still looks like a 13 year old, and sounds like a 10 year old.

Also, i would like to add that i am extremely active with over 8+ hours daily, and when action needs to be taken, i respond, not cower under my bed.

DeletedUser12324

Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/475855

Accounts you have played as:

Phears, Tytherion.

Worlds You Currently Play:

Epsilon + Theta (just for friends), Pi, Chi + Omicron seriously.

Stand on Recruitment:

Should be limited to those with experience. Mail sent out before an invite.

Stand on BP:

Should be higher than your points ranking. More offensive than defensive if you can.

Who should be recruited:

Those with experience and aggressiveness aswell as commitment.

Who should be blacklisted:

Skype Name:

richieb90(skype struggles on my windows7)

Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber:

Love them, so what?

DeletedUser14937

LOL machine, a fitting name given it's leader and founder is ladasha! :D!! "lol" :p

Good luck in Psi :)!

DeletedUser11886

Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/783889
Accounts you have played as: Kyleli
Worlds You Currently Play: Theta + This Now
Stand on Recruitment: Whut?
Stand on BP: What...?
Who should be recruited: PROS!
Who should be blacklisted: N00BS!
Skype Name: Ehh, I Gave It Away xP
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: IT BURNSSSS!
Opinions About This Alliance: I Think Its The Best Of The Lot...

I Hope You Can See This, And I Hope That You Will Find Me Accepting.
(I Gave Up The Noobs)

(My Nickname Is The Bunneh)

DeletedUser19523

lady gaga- wierd in many ways, i cant believe this is what america turned into

jb- hes just another normal girl-i mean boy. i forgot it was him with his high voice. LOL

DeletedUser11886

My Relative (Shes A Girl) Said That When She Heard "Baby Baby" She Though That JB Was A GIRL! LOL!

DeletedUser

I see a lot of familiar names from Iota

Application: Played with D12 in Iota for awhile, I was in the ally with vik, ranger, jason, etc. I know Ghostarrow from DL, used to bolt him twice a day, lmao D12's #1 target. Just see a lot of familiar faces so I'd be interested in joining.
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Deathwishx13&type=player
Worlds You Currently Play: Iota, Sigma, Chi
Stand on Recruitment: Limited/Closed.
Stand on BP: I prefer ABP clearly, but BP is BP.
Who should be recruited: Onoquoy, Desillusion, pekk, kurb.
Who should be blacklisted: firelord & The Heist XD
Skype Name: ItsbearX13
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: Gaga needs to give her "Disco Stick" to Beiber, seems he's missing his

DW
______

DeletedUser

Hey DeathwishX13, its me KieranTHEBAWS from Death Before Dishonor! I see you have applied for the same premade alliance as me! :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I see a lot of familiar names from Iota

Application: Played with D12 in Iota for awhile, I was in the ally with vik, ranger, jason, etc. I know Ghostarrow from DL, used to bolt him twice a day, lmao D12's #1 target. Just see a lot of familiar faces so I'd be interested in joining.
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Deathwishx13&type=player
Worlds You Currently Play: Iota, Sigma, Chi
Stand on Recruitment: Limited/Closed.
Stand on BP: I prefer ABP clearly, but BP is BP.
Who should be recruited: Onoquoy, Desillusion, pekk, kurb.
Who should be blacklisted: firelord & The Heist XD
Skype Name: ItsbearX13
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: Gaga needs to give her "Disco Stick" to Beiber, seems he's missing his

DW
______

So you've applied to my alliance, to this alliance and to Fo Shizzle as well? :rolleyes: don't bother trying to get into Infection.

DeletedUser

So you've applied to my alliance, to this alliance and to Fo Shizzle as well? :rolleyes: don't bother trying to get into Infection.

Actually, you can get your facts straight. I've applied here, and inquired about your alliance. Haven't, nor do I intend to apply or join Fo Shizzle. Next time you wish to make accusations, you can keep them to yourself.

To KieranTHEBAWS - Hey mate, good to see another friendly face :)

Cheers,
DW

DeletedUser17088

Topic

Get

Now

On

Please

Or I may just roundhouse kick a few of you (Fotns = Chuck Norris)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Actually, you can get your facts straight. I've applied here, and inquired about your alliance. Haven't, nor do I intend to apply or join Fo Shizzle. Next time you wish to make accusations, you can keep them to yourself.

To KieranTHEBAWS - Hey mate, good to see another friendly face :)

Cheers,
DW

Doesn't really show commitment if you're applying and inquiring to several alliances at the same time.

Sorry FOTNS... Anyway Ladasha, good luck with your alliance. I hope you do well :)

DeletedUser17088

perhaps he was merely keeping his options open, applicants should put as many 'fingers in pies' as possible in my opinion.

I do not believe Deathwish has done anything out of the ordinary

I realise that 'Lady' Gaga and Justin Beiber are in the original post for you to give an opinion on, but lets not debate each others opinions here please (they are both awful)