Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/783889
Accounts you have played as: Kyleli
Worlds You Currently Play: Theta + This Now
Stand on Recruitment: Whut?
Stand on BP: What...?
Who should be recruited: PROS!
Who should be blacklisted: N00BS!
Skype Name: Ehh, I Gave It Away xP
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: IT BURNSSSS!
Opinions About This Alliance: I Think Its The Best Of The Lot...

I Hope You Can See This, And I Hope That You Will Find Me Accepting.
(I Gave Up The Noobs)

(My Nickname Is The Bunneh)

Since lads not responded yet and im like co-leader.Ill let you in im not sure about DW though so ill let lad decide.

DeletedUser15834

Since lads not responded yet and im like co-leader.Ill let you in im not sure about DW though so ill let lad decide.

It has been a while and a few of the other top alliances have been filling up so I have to withdraw my application . I have signed on with one of the other premades

DeletedUser

Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=colt089&type=player
Accounts you have played as: this one.
Worlds You Currently Play: Upsilon, Chi, Tau
Stand on Recruitment: non-mra
Stand on BP: none
Who should be recruited: good people
Who should be blacklisted: bad people
Skype Name: dont have one.
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: Good artists, however the obsession over them makes me sick.

DeletedUser

This is my application to request joining your alliance that seems well run, fun and most of all enjoyable.

Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/2086712
Accounts you have played as: Just this one.
Worlds You Currently Play:I only currently play Chi, i started late, which means i'm only small at 6000+ points.
Stand on Recruitment: I see this should be fair, and not judging people on sometimes, bad stats, for example, a huge dip. This could be due to something that is not the players fault. And for noobs, aslong as they show improvement they should be given a chance, and if they mess up... they get the boot.
Stand on BP: The game is about BP, its a war game, you don't like fighting.. you got the wrong game. Also i think that BP is useful, if an alliances/players BP is high, it shows that they are either strong or clever.
Who should be recruited: I personally do not know anyone that is joining Psi.
Who should be blacklisted: I personally don't know.
Skype Name: Q-InFeCtiiOnZz-Q (This was my old PS3 account, which was max level on all the CODs, I'm a hardcore gamer, bare that in mind).
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: I personally think Lady Gaga is kind of ok, her music is good, but her outfits and her video aren't. I have young sisters who.. well me and my mother don't let her watch them... Justin Beiber, i honestly think hes an idiot, who takes things for granted and i feel that he does pretty much sound like a girl, haircut or no haircut, he still looks like a 13 year old, and sounds like a 10 year old.

Also, i would like to add that i am extremely active with over 8+ hours daily, and when action needs to be taken, i respond, not cower under my bed.

Well.. because you didn't see it on page 5, here it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Lawl Thanks WM :)

(I Know WM XP Hes In The Same Island As Me W/ Firelord And A Few Other Famous/Rude People LOL)

P.S. WM The Only Reason I HAve So Little Points In Chi... Ir Something Is Because I Wanna Be The Smallest Player In The Core Oceans :p

DeletedUser

Well.. because you didn't see it on page 5, here it is now.

Errmm ill let you in but i think you wont survive.

Lawl Thanks WM :)

(I Know WM XP Hes In The Same Island As Me W/ Firelord And A Few Other Famous/Rude People LOL)

P.S. WM The Only Reason I HAve So Little Points In Chi... Ir Something Is Because I Wanna Be The Smallest Player In The Core Oceans :p

I thought you quit

DeletedUser

I won't survive? What gives you that idea?

Also, i am buying gold, which i am going to buy merchant and administrator and halfing alot of my troop ques.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As my old alliance mates The Bat and Celcalen and a few others are with Infection I've decided to join them, sorry

DeletedUser

It was something i thought about, there wasn't any good cities for me to take at that moment, they were all very small around me, i colonized so i could build up some points faster, i am conquering a city in five hours to be exact..

DeletedUser

It was something i thought about, there wasn't any good cities for me to take at that moment, they were all very small around me, i colonized so i could build up some points faster, i am conquering a city in five hours to be exact..

I have done the same thing, but it was mainly because I wanted to see how fast I could make a city grow afte playing in Chi for a few weeks.

DeletedUser

I've seen you in the rankings in chi, your doing ok, hope 'Fo Shizzle' works out for you man.

DeletedUser

Thanks, it was my first real world and I have been inactive a lot so I guess I am doing well lol, thanks. But now I am spamming and will leave lol.

DeletedUser4577

Im interested but kind of curious...

Whats the leadership going to consist of? Will it be more diplomatic with input from the members or will it be run by one person?