Lol!!!

DeletedUser

** 2nd thread im creating called lol... first got deleted because i broke the 'rules'

i cant play grepo anymore... and i cant discuss the reason why i cant play grepo anymore or this thread will be re-deleted..

however, i am creating this thread to keep some form of media open where i can discuss what happened with other players of sigma. NOT to discuss why i cant play grepo anymore..

(i dont see how this is breaking any rules, hopefully)

DeletedUser4577

So your quitting or just playing around?

If your quitting and being serious then It will be sad to see a skilled opponent like yourself leave grepolis.

Also, I doubt posting up a goodbye thread is against the rules...lol. I see it done quite often.

DeletedUser

technical issues actually... i wouldnt let you guys off so easily hahaha :p

but i think the issue is being looked into so no problems yet lol...

DeletedUser

hoohaa!!!

2356i_m_back.jpg

issues resolved and i am back in the business of spreading death, destruction and woe (normally in the general direction of WoE)...

all punks who rejoiced at seeing me off the oceans beware.. and all friends (and enemies) who sent me msgs of support and curiosity - :)

DeletedUser

@ skully: thanks mate :)

btw this was my first brush as such with the Grepo management team and with the mods, etc.. and i must say things were handled rather smoothly and in a really mature fashion..

+rep for the entire grepo behind the scenes crew :)