Lol

DeletedUser

ive heared lots of rumors about LOL and why they lost the game, but there is only one truth. the small alliance MOT destroyed 8 times biger and "best" alliance in the CHI world. who can deny that without MOT, LOL could win the game easily, thay had almost all WW-s finished when my alliance, small MOT whos even name no one heared, destroyed them.
people say that it was dirty game, but you dont know what happened guys how can you say that it was dirty? ill try to describe what happend and i hope no one will say that it was unfair after this.
MOT was the small alliance, we had 1milion points and LOL had family with overall 16 milion points when everything started LOLC, LOLE AND LOLW. one of this LOLitaz started attacks on MOT and we took 27 of their cities and they took only one from us, but soon all this "big guys" inserted in this conflict and we started loosing our cities. no one was going to help us coz we were too far from the rest of world, down in the south corner. we had pact only with 300k alliance so we decided to join LOL and wait for our chance. IF Powerfullzues didnt performed like Zeus LOL could be the winner and me too with them, but he thougt he was emperor or king or something like that. when he was writing something on the forum he was signing "BY ORDER".
in MOT we had democracy, a large board and this tyranny was unusual for us, because of this i lost interest in game, but i always thought about revange. im not the greatest player, i had not enough free time to play because of real life and i never bought gold, i had only 14-15 cities, but i still was thinking for revange. we NEVER talked about what we done later, but we all were thinking about same during LOL times and it was our alliance SOUL, we are not some TRAITORS! its impossible to conquer MOT players, yeah you can take our cities if youre 7-8-9 times bigger then us, but you cant break in us. yes LOLitaz meet us with open arms, but not like equals, but like "yeah we won the war, we showed you little boys" they never said it but they acted like this.
when WW times come LOLitaz done absolutly incredible thing, they created from LOL family one monster-LOLC and one puppy-LEGIONEIRES and most of former MOT players were "puppies" of course. when i asked what whas the mission of LEGIONEIRES do you know what was the answer? answer was " you will defend LOLC WWs and you will send ressourses to us, if you will be a good doggy maybe you will join LOLC" huh LOOOL !!

thats why LOL lost the game and not because we were traitors!! now you all know the truth!! and there was not only ROOSTADUDE, there are many great players and great guys in MOT like CDORY, TJHEAL, DIM9, 0000 and many many many other guys who deserve medal.

im just an average player in MOT, but im proud what weve done, we stoped the BIGGEST and strongest alliance in CHI, this guys said NO to the winner title because of HONOR!! because of MOT!! and who dares to call us traitors after this???!!

now you know the truth and decide yourself why and who is the winner and who is LOOOSER

MOT FOREVER!!

DeletedUser

ahem ahem... u guys destroyed them.. as far as my best knowledge it is that you guys broke their trust.. they placed your leaders in the world wonder island and then when it was level 9 he left the alliance.. not able to look at it in a better angle other then the traitors one...

also you are bragging too much.. they didnt had all wonder ready to finished.. they had one wonder ready to finished....and ur players switch sides at that sad time.... a small selfish wish that had made this world dead... that wonder would have stopped obli from getting 4... anyway they got 4.. but we are still here.. and wont let them have all 7...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh boy we broke the trust and hearts :D :D mhh im not going to discuss it with you, i gave you enough information and you can choose between truth and LOL legend

Last edited by a moderator: