lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

I'am not saying that ,iam saying that the grepolympics has helped people rebuild armies and a day or so allowing them to earn ABP faster

I understand what you are saying, but many of the people on top of the abp and point rankings were there before the grepolympics started. I doubt it's because of this that anyone is being considered a good player.

DeletedUser

IWW will fall very soon unfortunately. I am leaving the game due to real life stuff, and have left the alliance in new hands.

Best of luck to everyone though. Maybe we will all meet again in the future :)

DeletedUser30967

ABP don't count for anything with members being able to rebuild armies in 1-2 days with the laurels :)Untill these darn grepolympics are over.

Please explain to me how people are doing that cuz I want in!!

I take my free grepolymics play each day, but takes me 3 days to get laurals to buy something. How are people rebuilding their armies with grepolympics?

I was top in ABP before they started....as were several of the other top ranking in ABP, I can assure you it has nothing to do with the olympics. We'z just dat good ;)

DeletedUser11965

You guys found an exploit in the grepolympia that provides you with free resources whenever you want ._.?

DeletedUser

Please explain to me how people are doing that cuz I want in!!

I take my free grepolymics play each day, but takes me 3 days to get laurals to buy something. How are people rebuilding their armies with grepolympics?

I was top in ABP before they started....as were several of the other top ranking in ABP, I can assure you it has nothing to do with the olympics. We'z just dat good ;)
With a credit card evidently dude. In the begining of the grepolympics there was no 8 hour wait to use laurels for 5k resources so as long as you spent 50 gold each time you could get laurels and buy all the resources that you wanted. so basically in the begining it was pay to play , which totally took the skill out of the game

DeletedUser30967

Oh, you had to spend money on the olympics to do it? And it doesn't work anymore? I thought you were saying it was something people were doing now. I never even bought resources, I didn't even play the first few days, so didn't know about it. But it does explain how a couple people I saw grew their cities so freakin' fast....

I get my resources the old fashioned way...I attack really big cities and get hauls with 9k of each resource ;)